Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

800WHP Force-Fed Performance "Reaper"

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2011, 08:28 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Awesome power guys. FFP FTMFW
Old Apr 16, 2011, 09:19 AM
Former Sponsor

Thanks guys. I will try to post some more pictures later of the setup. Hopefully soon we can get back on for some more boost but just have too much going on with other cars right now. Babi is an amazing tuner and really picked up on the haltech quick with some help from Crispeed. He is normally a big fan of AEM but we wanted to try something unique and different. I think I still have some of the videos of earlier pulls when it was impossible to keep the car from spinning that should get a good laugh out of everyone.

And yes our CNC heads are done in conjunction with a machine shop we have been around for years and years who have been doing heads for some big name world record cars in drag racing, NASCAR, and the standing mile. We also have been working with Kiggly Racing for almost a year now on designing valvetrain components for the heads as well as coming out with a new "street version" spring that will be used first on a street version head. There are about 7 of our heads out there right now but we haven't officially released them yet due to some more testing on the dyno and the flowbench. I think it is fair to say they flow pretty well

Last edited by Force-Fed Performance; Apr 16, 2011 at 09:30 AM.
Old Apr 16, 2011, 10:06 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Damn Babi... great job guys!
Old Apr 16, 2011, 10:15 AM
Evolving Member

about time you got it running great work as always

Brian
Old Apr 16, 2011, 10:26 AM
Former Sponsor

Thanks guys appreciate the kind words. Babi(crewdawg130) certainly is starting to get the recognition he deserves and be recognized as one of the top tuners in the region. Freddie thanks for all you do as well sir

Brian thanks my man, i hope the northeast is treating you well.

Just loaded a couple pics from the build, I will try to dig up some more but we put this on the back burner for so long everything is hard to find.
Old Apr 16, 2011, 10:32 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good work guys. How much boost was the lower run?

It looks to have much potential, can't wait to see the high boost runs. The car is a beast.
Old Apr 16, 2011, 10:36 AM
Former Sponsor

40psi. the 840 pull(which we didnt video so didnt post) was 43 i believe. Seems to have really high potential, we are trying to get time to get back on for some 50psi pulls and actually start giving her the timing she wants. Still havent went past 8500 either so the power should keep going up towards 10k once we are done
Old Apr 16, 2011, 11:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Fast_Freddie
Damn Babi... great job guys!
Thank alot Freddie. With out your time and help (mpw) we wouldn't have finish the 5857 monster. Again, in public. Thank you.

Is been a long long long project for Justin. Almost a year. Our own fault kinda lol. We don't like to do the same thing over and over again. So with ETS on tap (sorry to keep having you guys build crazy azz kits for FFP) FFP keep coming up with different things. At the end it will Pay off for Justin. Is just funny to do 800 hp pulls sitting on leather, sun roof open and watching a movie in the dash. That's some funny stuff. Lol
Old Apr 16, 2011, 11:04 AM
Evolved Member

Thats awesome.. I think I watched the video 15 times already.. hahaha.. Wish I could've witnessed it first hand. I'll be there for round two fo sho..
Old Apr 16, 2011, 11:08 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by crewdawg130
Thank alot Freddie. With out your time and help (mpw) we wouldn't have finish the 5857 monster. Again, in public. Thank you.

Is been a long long long project for Justin. Almost a year. Our own fault kinda lol. We don't like to do the same thing over and over again. So with ETS on tap (sorry to keep having you guys build crazy azz kits for FFP) FFP keep coming up with different things. At the end it will Pay off for Justin. Is just funny to do 800 hp pulls sitting on leather, sun roof open and watching a movie in the dash. That's some funny stuff. Lol
you da man Babi. Can't say enough what you've done for my car as well.. Can't wait for you to tune the next one.. Not quite as crazy as Justin's, but should be fun as well...

Justin, that thing is ridonkulous..
Old Apr 16, 2011, 11:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
Great power. Thanks for choosing our engines!

What fuel system is in the car and what is the issue?
Old Apr 16, 2011, 11:41 AM
Former Sponsor

Thank you for being a part of it David. We typically like to build all our own stuff but on this one we already had it worked out with Buschur Racing for a 2.1 for a shop car. After having great results installing them in plenty of customer cars when we get backed up on builds. The motor runs as crisp and smooth as any other we have ever used.

Fuel system is
FIC 2150
DI fuel rail
Fuelab regulator
fuelab 42401 prodigy pump(internally speed controlled)
stock gas tank sumped on both sides
-10 feed -6 return to stock hanger

We originally had the haltech controlling the speed controller by itself, then we had a problem with the fuel pump and had it sent back to fuelab to be checked. It had a bad part on the board and was causing the pump to bind up. Never had a issue with cavitation or starvation. So when the pump returned instead of controlling it with the haltech we installed the resistor that comes with the pump to operate the controller much like a hobbs switch would a twin system. While the car is idling and out of boost the pump would run at constant low speed. Then at a specified boost/rpm the haltech triggers the controller to high speed. We think we have one of the DPO's wrong and the pump isnt even switching to high speed since with it in aux fuel pump mode you cannot see the hz of it like when you have it in Generic duty cycle. So we are going back to that setup and making sure the pump is running 100%
Old Apr 16, 2011, 11:41 AM
Evolving Member

Damn! About time! Congtrats! Now take it out to the track
Old Apr 16, 2011, 11:47 AM
Account Disabled

Great job guys
Old Apr 16, 2011, 01:30 PM
Evolved Member

Thats one sick car, good job