Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

evo9 stock turbo dynojet vs vdr

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2012, 03:07 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Boosted Tuning
Not trying to argue, but you cant really fudge dynojet numbers.
You can provide an artifical correction environment, and most dynojet plots posted dont display the factor..Sometimes even real correction factors can be a bit excessive.. But either way dynojet to dynojet uncorrected will be identical from cali to connecticut minus the lc versions lol
Old Jul 6, 2012, 03:44 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by PeteyTurbo@KHC
You can provide an artifical correction environment, and most dynojet plots posted dont display the factor..Sometimes even real correction factors can be a bit excessive.. But either way dynojet to dynojet uncorrected will be identical from cali to connecticut minus the lc versions lol
True, you can put the weather station somewhere hot and make power go up via weather correction. The dyno I tune on is used for a lot of SCCA cars and they are required to use SAE correction, but the shop always prints the conditions and correction factor at the bottom.

On correction factors being excessive, SAE used to say that any correction factors more the -/+ .07 should not be used. Currently, I believe they say that any correction factors more then -/+ .03 should not be used. Still sometimes there is funny dyno operators that use up to .15-.20 correction factors.

And like you said, uncorrected cant be fudged and that what most on this forum post.

Last edited by Boosted Tuning; Jul 6, 2012 at 03:47 PM.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 08:09 PM
Evolving Member

Track tonight, Hoyt as hell. 11.96 @ 116.8 slips later
Old Jul 6, 2012, 08:14 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 67 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by mxguy1286
Track tonight, Hoyt as hell. 11.96 @ 116.8 slips later
nice job man! that traps dead on the money.

if you wait till it cools down (if it ever does lol) you'll go 117 i bet

Last edited by tscompusa; Jul 6, 2012 at 08:20 PM.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 08:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Sounds good! I hope to trap somewhere in that range. 120+ would be very nice.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 09:55 PM
Evolving Member

Only made three runs, was told it only has a exedy stg 1 in the car and I wanted to make it home without a trailer...lol Other run was fudged by playing with two step

Last edited by mxguy1286; Jul 6, 2012 at 09:57 PM.
Old Jul 7, 2012, 05:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Nice driving, very consistent.
Old Jul 7, 2012, 09:03 AM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Nice!
Old Jul 7, 2012, 09:32 AM

you were cooler when u ran 10s with a full weight 2g... just saying

<3 Karlito
Old Jul 9, 2012, 12:57 PM
Evolving Member

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...-properly.html

maybe you should read this and then your VDR numbers would be spot on... just a thought
Old Jul 9, 2012, 01:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 03evoslowtion
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...-properly.html

maybe you should read this and then your VDR numbers would be spot on... just a thought
Who came up with your gay *** sig any way. Didn't the mods make you remove your last one? It just never ends. Maybe I should make one similar... nope don't want to be a trolling douche.

I hope that you are not representative of the shop Psi Proformance or whatever it is.

Also didn't everyone agree that it is a tuning tool and not something to brag about like all dynos? Why are we beating a dead horse?

Last edited by mt057; Jul 9, 2012 at 04:10 PM.
Old Jul 10, 2012, 12:25 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mt057
Who came up with your gay *** sig any way. Didn't the mods make you remove your last one? It just never ends. Maybe I should make one similar... nope don't want to be a trolling douche.

I hope that you are not representative of the shop Psi Proformance or whatever it is.

Also didn't everyone agree that it is a tuning tool and not something to brag about like all dynos? Why are we beating a dead horse?
your still on my case over nothing... wow no im no way shape or form affiliated with anything of psi proformance....

get over it dude, stop losing sleep over evom. and is my SIG directly coming at anyone....

come on now
Old Jul 10, 2012, 12:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i mad 393HP on a mustang dyno and trapped a close MPH
Old Jul 10, 2012, 01:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 03evoslowtion
your still on my case over nothing... wow no im no way shape or form affiliated with anything of psi proformance....

get over it dude, stop losing sleep over evom. and is my SIG directly coming at anyone....

come on now
Its directly coming at virtual dyno. Something that you are obviously not fond of. It is a tuning tool. Like all dynos. Yet you feel the need to call it out. Brad has done more for this community than you could ever hope to.

I say psi proformance, because thats all you could talk about in the other dyno thread and also I see you promoting them and starting **** with someone else in a thread about if they were any good. God forbid anyone bring up another shop in PA

If you don't like the program don't use it. How hard is that?
Old Jul 10, 2012, 01:15 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mt057
Its directly coming at virtual dyno. Something that you are obviously not fond of. It is a tuning tool. Like all dynos. Yet you feel the need to call it out. Brad has done more for this community than you could ever hope to.

I say psi proformance, because thats all you could talk about in the other dyno thread and also I see you promoting them and starting **** with someone else in a thread about if they were any good. God forbid anyone bring up another shop in PA

If you don't like the program don't use it. How hard is that?
starting **** first off, dude hop off... seriously your obsessed with me or something, if my voice doesn't make a bit difference to this "community," then who cares. oh god i don't like virtual dyno neither does 60% of the forum just because not everyone voices opinions doesn't mean they are not there.

god forbid you have another response to my comment of trying to drop a scenario that you constantly bring up.

its alright dude do you want a e-hug. i got you. X

Quick Reply: evo9 stock turbo dynojet vs vdr