Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

AUS Injectors

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2020, 10:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AUS Injectors

How many ppl have use or are using the AUS injectors. I get a killer deal on a set of 1650's. Also their website does not say if they are high or low impedance. I see they are made in the USA so that is a good thing but I can not find any other info on these injectors. The seller does not really know anything about them said that the shop did all the work. Any info on these would be nice please let me know if you have use these or are using them and what is the out come..
Old Sep 26, 2020, 04:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts
They are high impédance and good injectors.
Old Sep 26, 2020, 03:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 134 Likes on 123 Posts
I'm a peasant with a fast car so always interested in budget friendly options for screwing around...where from you say?
Old Nov 16, 2020, 11:09 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
JAtuned works with these injectors and recommends them. I also got a set of those injectors. They are high impendance and work fine. From what we noticed they tend to be more ''sensitive'' than other known brands. For example, my car cannot idle well with those injectors and need to be setup on rich side in order to get the car to idle well. At 22.3% IDC it was poorly idling and at 22.2% it was idling well with rich AFR's. Also, what surprised my tuner was the IDC that those injectors work. Before I install them I had a set of ID' 1050. Those injectors were idling at like 10% IDC. After we switched to those injectors, instead of dropping down the IDC, they needed to work higher at like 25%. But maybe something else goes on with my car for this matter. But if your tuner knows his s**t, it is a very good choice for their money.
Old Nov 20, 2020, 08:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, I have Jose tune the car and so fare they are not bad. On pump gas they really suck idle is super rich around 11.5 AFR and car miss fires really bad. but also my low fuel trim was way off sitting at around 12.5%. But we fixed it for the most part. Fuel trims are kinda stupid on my car! One day they are perfect within 5% +/- and then other days they will be at that 12.5% and car drives like ****. Now on corn the car drives very well and the fuel trims almost never change and stay in that 5% +/-. Mid fuel trim are very good at 0.9% but idk car has a mind of its own. But over all I am very pleased with these injectors and I think I got the best deal you can think of lol but again I am happy!

Originally Posted by ConEvo
JAtuned works with these injectors and recommends them. I also got a set of those injectors. They are high impendance and work fine. From what we noticed they tend to be more ''sensitive'' than other known brands. For example, my car cannot idle well with those injectors and need to be setup on rich side in order to get the car to idle well. At 22.3% IDC it was poorly idling and at 22.2% it was idling well with rich AFR's. Also, what surprised my tuner was the IDC that those injectors work. Before I install them I had a set of ID' 1050. Those injectors were idling at like 10% IDC. After we switched to those injectors, instead of dropping down the IDC, they needed to work higher at like 25%. But maybe something else goes on with my car for this matter. But if your tuner knows his s**t, it is a very good choice for their money.