Notices
Evo Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical systems, audio system upgrades, or alarm configurations.

508D (prox sensor) experts plz help

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2007, 05:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
508D (prox sensor) experts plz help

I have a Clifford RSX3.5 and i am adding a 508d to it.
I connected blue and green wires from 508d to the light blue wire in my H1 harness(multiplex input). Also red to power and black grounded properly.

Here is my problem. With the alarm armed i can see the 508d picking up motion by the led flickering. But i do not receive the warning on my pager, nor does the alarm beep to warn the intruder.

BUT!, when i disarm the alarm, it THEN notifies my that the 508d was warning and beeps repeatably and my trunk region blinks.

How can i get audible alerts and pages to my remote??
Old Sep 7, 2007, 06:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i just looked at the rswx3.5 install manual and I didnt see a lt. blue on H1. ONly lt. b lue i see on the whole harness is on H2 and its 2nd unlock output. The BLUE on your H1 harness is TRUNK input(-) which is why your trunk is goin off prob. I would wire the prox into the shock sensor input. Seperate the blue and the green..i think ones a warn and ones a alert. Also on the prox sensor be sure to adjust the 2 zones starting with the inner zone 1st.