Notices
Evo Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical systems, audio system upgrades, or alarm configurations.

Spoolinup Used COP Question

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2017, 08:21 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Spoolinup Used COP Question

Ive tried numerous times over the last 2 days to get in contact with someone at Spoolinup but havent been able to. I was wondering if the spoolinup used COP comes with the harness needed to plug it in. If anyone has purchased one and can confirm it is included that would be great. Currently limping my evo around like a sad puppy and need to know
Old Feb 14, 2017, 08:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts
Yes comes plug and play for the used cool kit. Plugs into your factory coil connectors.

He has/had a diy kit a while back and you would of had to wire it youreself but the used coil kits are plug and play just like the new coil ones they just use could out of low mileage vehicles rather than brand new coils only difference!!
Old Feb 14, 2017, 08:49 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by gsrboi80
Yes comes plug and play for the used cool kit. Plugs into your factory coil connectors.

He has/had a diy kit a while back and you would of had to wire it youreself but the used coil kits are plug and play just like the new coil ones they just use could out of low mileage vehicles rather than brand new coils only difference!!
thank you man now i can finally order
Old Mar 20, 2017, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by C0dyix
Ive tried numerous times over the last 2 days to get in contact with someone at Spoolinup but havent been able to. I was wondering if the spoolinup used COP comes with the harness needed to plug it in. If anyone has purchased one and can confirm it is included that would be great. Currently limping my evo around like a sad puppy and need to know
yes comes with plug and play harness. I have bought the DIY kit before and had issues with soldering the wires together. I would not recommend the DIY unless you have experience soldering electronics. I had big shaky hands that didn't help tho