Evo 9 Dash Cluster Wiring - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Evo Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical systems, audio system upgrades, or alarm configurations.

Evo 9 Dash Cluster Wiring

Old Oct 8, 2017, 10:37 AM   #1

Drives: 2011 Evo X, 2006 Evo 9

Evo 9 Dash Cluster Wiring

Hey everyone,

Does anyone have a spreadsheet that describes what each individual wire is for in C-106 and C-108 plugs for the dash cluster? And please, don't send me the Evo wiring diagram because I don't understand it lol. I'm just looking to see if anyone has a spreadsheet type document with details such as:

C-106 - Pin 1 - Ground - BLK

Reason I ask is because I'm installing an aftermarket cluster that I purchased.

Please and thank you for any assistance.

Old Oct 9, 2017, 08:01 AM   #2
EvoM Moderator

Drives: Evo IX SE

The only way you're going to accomplish this in a meaningful amount of time is to dig into the wiring diagram

Lucky for you, this has a lot of them: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...o-updated.html

Old Oct 10, 2017, 04:12 PM   #3

Drives: 2011 Evo X, 2006 Evo 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
The only way you're going to accomplish this in a meaningful amount of time is to dig into the wiring diagram

Lucky for you, this has a lot of them: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...o-updated.html
Thanks bud, but I already saw that and some of his connections are wrong. I found what I needed in the diagrams already.