Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Are the Exedy Triple carbons rebuildable?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2005, 09:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
great info Matt, Im there when mine is due for a rebuild, not now, its still a grippin!
Old Jun 3, 2005, 10:25 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by smokedmustang
great info Matt, Im there when mine is due for a rebuild, not now, its still a grippin!
Awesome!
Old Apr 27, 2011, 10:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MattGold
gt40 - Don't read too far into the above quote - it all depends on what clutch you have.

In labor - it will be about that... but you will need to purchase new discs if they are worn out. Since carbon differs from metallic and number of dicsc vary, prices vary.

Discs range from $200+ retail - but we haven't yet set prices for the rebuild program. We are targeting $500-$800 for a complete triple carbon rebuild.

Matt I am looking to purchase your triple clutch and this reply answers some of my questions but I have your twin clutch HD and went out on me after five launchs which is expected so upgrading to the triple most likely because of the torque pressure. Question though I have is the carbon really worth the extra money and can you tell me why. I know it helps with the heat but in the long run is that worth the 1000 dollars more kit? Also is 2250 the cheapest I can get for the triple clutch non carbon? Also my twin clutch is going to go into my stock IX is it going to be a problem in there since it was slipping on my VIII. I am guess it won't because it won't have that much pressure on it.
Old Apr 27, 2011, 10:29 AM

Where do we go when this program gets on its feet do you have a website?
Old Apr 27, 2011, 11:22 AM
Evolved Member

^^^^^