Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Twin scroll turbo kit.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2007, 12:52 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blackonblackevo
Why are we discussing anything but what the thread is asking. What is the point of you disrupting a thread everytime your in one? Anyway to answer you, what a waste of time but for you to learn, i dont mind, 500 whp+ is achieveable with meth and mods with a atp kit, and prove to me it's not before you type your meaningless thought onto this thread.
Because you ask the same Freaking question every day... why dont you try searching google... http://www.google.ca/search?q=%22%68...74%75%72%64%22
Old Jun 11, 2007, 04:13 PM
Evolved Member

Oh my God..

Stop posting. Kill yourself.

What is the point of this thread? You've asked the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

You know why there arent any twin scroll kits for the Evo. All but the the 4088r and larger use T3 housings. There are limited sizes for twin scroll T3 housings.

There's your answer, you knew this already. Why post?

Fnckin idiot...
Old Jun 11, 2007, 04:18 PM
Account Disabled

we will be releasing a twinscroll EVO turbo kit in the next few weeks. The kit design has been completely re-engineered from the ground up. Every component from charge piping to intercooler to downpipe to manifold has been redesigned for optimized performance. The kit can fit up to a GT4094R with a full length radiator and AC. no more half rad and no a/c for t4 twinscroll.

the twinscroll kits compared to our older single scroll kits have can gain power from idle to redline, with no losses anywhere. Twinscroll offers improved throttle response and significant VE gains due to reduced charge contamination.

Originally Posted by mudduck
I think a twin-scroll 35r would sell more kits than anything else - should give decent spool-up which is a major factor for many of us, and - because the 35r is pushing the limits of the stock engine - anything larger is going to be too laggy for the majority of members on here, and will require much $$$ for building the engine to handle the abuse...
thats exactly what we've been focusing on. the problem is that the twinscroll 35R is next to impossible to get and hasnt been proven to work right. The turbine housings are ultra rare (and sorta have the wrong inlet), the turbine wheel tips are not necessarily wide enough to accomodate the divider tongue ... aside from all that, the turbos are on national backorder and we cant get them anyway!

Poeple who have been considering the single scroll 37Rs (67mm compressor wheel) will definately want to take a look at a twinscroll 4088R (63.5mm compressor wheel) as it can make just as much power but offer much better low end, throttle response and VE.

turbonetics is working on a t4 twinscroll variant of the 35R, heres a picture of it next to the garrett t4 twinscroll 35R. They have a beefier shaft and some unbelieveable warranty, so well see how this performs vs the garrett

Last edited by Geoff Raicer; Jun 11, 2007 at 04:25 PM.
Old Jun 11, 2007, 04:20 PM
Evolved Member

I like the size/shape of the Turbonetics housing way better or is that a different housing, I notice both are V-Band too, schwing

Geoff, where was this when I wanted to do this a year ago ?

Scorke
Old Jun 11, 2007, 04:26 PM
Account Disabled

they are both vband outlet, the turbonetics is 3", the garrett is 2.5" but we machine it and then weld on a 3" vband

the turbonetics housing is absolutely sick compared to the garrett...

the turbonetics housings were available a year ago, but i dont think the turbine or compressor wheels were available at the time
Old Jun 11, 2007, 04:29 PM
Evolved Member

mMMmmm full race kits .
Old Jun 11, 2007, 05:57 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Frenchy4g63
Oh my God..

Stop posting. Kill yourself.

What is the point of this thread? You've asked the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

You know why there arent any twin scroll kits for the Evo. All but the the 4088r and larger use T3 housings. There are limited sizes for twin scroll T3 housings.

There's your answer, you knew this already. Why post?

Fnckin idiot...
The point is to find out if their is a twin scroll kit that has come out or one that is coming out and by reading Geoff's post he should have a kit out in not to long off time. I don't even remember posting this thread are you sure Frenchy? I did not know that their where limited housings for a twin scroll turbo kit, maybe someone should get on it. Who would not want a twin scroll turbo kit? It's you who now are the Fnckin idiot... you need .
Old Jun 11, 2007, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Full-Race Geoff

turbonetics is working on a t4 twinscroll variant of the 35R, heres a picture of it next to the garrett t4 twinscroll 35R. They have a beefier shaft and some unbelieveable warranty, so well see how this performs vs the garrett

turbonetics makes nice housings, their chra's are junk. i have run turbonetics and garrett, and i will say i will never stray from a garrett chra again. with the release of their bb program, who needs a 1 year warranty?
Old Jun 11, 2007, 06:44 PM
Account Disabled

thats the sentiments of a lot of our customers. we're not selling them anytime soon, but we will be testing them and pushing them hard... time will tell!
Old Jun 11, 2007, 07:03 PM
Evolving Member

I was just told by Geoff from Full race Kits will be available for ordering at the end of next week. Pricing will be released at the beginning of next week.