Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Just started up the soon to be Highest HP 2.0 EVO again! (sorry no bro's)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2008, 02:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DynoFlash
What can I say - I see my Evo as a fast street car that I take to the track every so often. I don't see mutalating an evo into a car you can't even drive on the street. To each his own.

My main beef is that this guy is trying to come off as the "nice guy" and in reality he is making these kind of stupid remarks to his pals behind my back.

One big thing I wanted to point out is that my dyno sheet at 1016 looks as smooth as any customer's dyno sheet - running well - quantity AND quality.

Al
now your talking sheeet. WOW, started as a him joking around now u got to go and make a comment like that.

well dude i mean bro your on the east coast. its no secret that your dynos (not just yours but everyones over there) read retardedly high. 450 whp out of a fp green are you kidding me 550 whp on a gt 30!!!

so i would not be suprised if you would make less than that on a west coast dyno. and that comment about mutalating an evo..... what the hell?
Old Mar 6, 2008, 02:43 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by ifarted2
Al i did this to David with the bearings I really do like you and im just poking at you all in good humor
1014 or 1016 doesn't matter its all fun! I do this now more for the TEAM that i work with that is what makes it enjoyable for me. Its the same for me and English and ETS.

Your videos remind me of the Sopranos or King or Queens. Some of my favorite shows
Let me say this straight to you. I am not a rich guy like yourself who has tons of money to dump into a "fun" project. I am a hard working one man team who enjoys what I do and takes a lot of pride in what I am doing.

I don;t appreciate you making fun of me and I dont find it humerous.

Don't poke fun of me - go about your hobby and leave me out of your antics.

I have asked you to remove reference to "bro" from your thread and you are refusing

I did not find it humerous when you mocked my friend David Buschur and I dont find it humerous now that you are mocking myself

You should have respect for guys like David Buschur who are the pioneers of this business and are the kind of guys you copy most of your ideas from.

The fact that you have previously made fun of my good friend David Buschur shows me the kind of low class guy you are.

Seeing you now react to my new dyno record in this manner shows me you are a petty individual.

I don't appreciate your actions.

AL
Old Mar 6, 2008, 02:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 64 Likes on 48 Posts
I said it once in this thread and I will say it once more Al, if you knew these guys for the years that I have this wouldnt be a big deal. This is all in fun, pre season get everyone riled up, breeding hate and discontent so that at the end of the day everyone is motivated to work toward their goals.

If you want to see it as negative and an insult, thats your right protected by the consitution.

If you want the truth, well Paul already posted that.

edit- Seriously you have no idea what Paul used to go through with us...this is light beyond light....and we even liked him when he was getting the rashion of crap we used to give him.
Old Mar 6, 2008, 02:44 PM
Evolved Member

Al did i ever tell you i love you I just want to hug you like the big bear you are.

All of us have been busting *** all winter to get our builds done and we plan on racing at the shootout this year. So we all get to have a big pow wow soon enough
Old Mar 6, 2008, 02:45 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by ifarted2
Al did i ever tell you i love you I just want to hug you like the big bear you are.

All of us have been busting *** all winter to get our builds done and we plan on racing at the shootout this year. So we all get to have a big pow wow soon enough
Bro - when you made the video of David Buschur it was not appreciated by myself.

David and myself and others do this every day as a living and this is how we feed our families.

It is not a joke to us

Al
Old Mar 6, 2008, 02:46 PM
Former Sponsor

Paul has respect for david, making a joke and poking some fun doesn't take anything away from david's accomplishments, take it as a joke lighten up, Paul is just a big kid he doesn't mean any harm to you... and stop whinning
Old Mar 6, 2008, 02:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Al I wonder if you would hold your good friend Dave Buschur to the same standard as the one your using now to burn Paul at the stake. Your sounding like a lawyer whining about a silly video. What's next a court order? If anyone didn't laugh at how often you say "bro" and joke about it I'd be shocked. It's not to take anything away from you. If I did it I wouldn't be surprised if people poke fun of it. Especially if I posted videos which consisted of 95% narrative of my own voice!

Dave called tons of members a "douchebag" on his video. It was hilarious!
Old Mar 6, 2008, 02:50 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by crcain
Al I wonder if you would hold your good friend Dave Buschur to the same standard as the one your using now to burn Paul at the stake. Your sounding like a lawyer whining about a silly video. What's next a court order? If anyone didn't laugh at how often you say "bro" and joke about it I'd be shocked. It's not to take anything away from you. If I did it I wouldn't be surprised if people poke fun of it. Especially if I posted videos which consisted of 95% narrative of my own voice!

Dave called tons of members a "douchebag" on his video. It was hilarious!
I expect 16 year olds with no brains to make fun of me

I do not epxect my so called "peers" in the racing scene who are sponsored by other facilities to make fun of me

Its simply not professional
Old Mar 6, 2008, 02:51 PM
Evolved Member

No one likes my Top Gun music?
Old Mar 6, 2008, 02:51 PM
Evolved Member

Go Paul

Last edited by Jim_Patterson; Mar 6, 2008 at 02:59 PM. Reason: minimize drama
Old Mar 6, 2008, 02:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Well I would not start bashing dynos. I feel Dyno Jets read very close to each other. I have been on 4 different dyno Jets and they all were very close to what they should be for the mods done. I have made 431whp on a VIII turbo so I would sure as hell hope he could make 450whp on a green. I have a friend that runs a 128mph in a full weight GVR4 on a 30r so will all the right mods 550whp on a DJ is possible.

Al dyno Curve looks great and I would hope so for the mods done. I feel our car hit the 1000whp mark very easy but getting to the 1014mark was a little harder. Our 1009whp curve was much better like Als, But the 1014 sucked do to trying out the 1.44 hot side.

With all the changes we have made for this year I hope our old 1014 will be very easy. Not sure on Pauls 1100whp but we will just have to see.

We did our 1009 on one Dyno jet in Portland OR and the 1014 on a Dyno Jet in Salem OR. We were still running the small Magnus intake and air to air IC.

New HP mods from our 1014 whp.
-GSC C&C ported head (Bowl work buy us)
-GSC s3 cams (Last year S2)
-10:1 comp motor (8.7:1 last year)
-ETS water to Air ic (130-140deg intake temps last year hopping for 60-70deg this year)
-Electric water pump
-Bigger turbo 45R comp in a 42 housing with a Tial exhaust housing.
-Different Intake manifold.

So with all these mods I would hope we could make a little more HP.

Last edited by Lucas English; Mar 6, 2008 at 02:58 PM.
Old Mar 6, 2008, 03:04 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Lucas English
Well I would not start bashing dynos. I feel Dyno Jets read very close to each other. I have been on 4 different dyno Jets and they all were very close to what they should be for the mods done. I have made 431whp on a VIII turbo so I would sure as hell hope he could make 450whp on a green. I have a friend that runs a 128mph in a full weight GVR4 on a 30r so will all the right mods 550whp on a DJ is possible.

Al dyno Curve looks great and I would hope so for the mods done. I feel our car hit the 1000whp mark very easy but getting to the 1014mark was a little harder. Our 1009whp curve was much better like Als, But the 1014 sucked do to trying out the 1.44 hot side.

With all the changes we have made for this year I hope our old 1014 will be very easy. Not sure on Pauls 1100whp but we will just have to see.

We did our 1009 on one Dyno jet in Portland OR and the 1014 on a Dyno Jet in Salem OR. We were still running the small Magnus intake and air to air IC.

New HP mods from our 1014 whp.
-GSC C&C ported head (Bowl work buy us)
-GSC s3 cams (Last year S2)
-10:1 comp motor (8.7:1 last year)
-ETS water to Air ic (130-140deg intake temps last year hopping for 60-70deg this year)
-Electric water pump
-Bigger turbo 45R comp in a 42 housing with a Tial exhaust housing.
-Different Intake manifold.

So with all these mods I would hope we could make a little more HP.
Spoken right from the 4g63 master Lucas English
Old Mar 6, 2008, 03:11 PM
Evolved Member

Aww come on this is a fun thread I just got my evo up and running im excited
Old Mar 6, 2008, 03:14 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by vwjeff
This video pi$$ed me off. Lets go ahead and put Al into this

Paul you sir are douche bag , and English Racings shop looks like scrap yard

**EDIT** BTW English is NOT the 4g63 master.

Paul is not just a douchebag, he is the douchebag of the year! Did you miss that thread... come on now, i expect better from you... nice to see that you release your grip to make a post
Old Mar 6, 2008, 03:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DynoFlash
David and myself and others do this every day as a living and this is how we feed our families.

It is not a joke to us

Al
NOW THIS IS RICH!

You put up a video last week that was probably the most damaging thing I've ever seen on this forum about AMS. You seriously need to evaluate what you're saying versus what you're doing.

All this hate going back and forth is ridiculous. The people doing well in the 4G63 community should embrace those trying to make it. Nobody is god. Nobody is the single master. Get over it.

Quick Reply: Just started up the soon to be Highest HP 2.0 EVO again! (sorry no bro's)