Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Just started up the soon to be Highest HP 2.0 EVO again! (sorry no bro's)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2008, 08:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
I found this thread late. I'm glad I did, it's dieing down.

I will say I didn't like the bearing video, I don't like this video and I didn't like being mentioned in the first video when the ice and water were needed on the intake and FMIC to make the 1014.

Let the thread die, just wanted to say I'm not a fan either.

I'll have to start putting smart *** comments in the video's we do too, let's KEEP THE HATE GOING!!! There's no sense in any of us just doing our own things and getting along, is there?
Old Mar 7, 2008, 09:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Everyone just shake hands and let the cars do the talking

This site isn't even enjoyable anymore because of all the sh** slinging... who cares who has the nicest, lightest, highest hp evo. When you and the car are at the track (roadracing, drag or whatever it is you do) thats all that matters
Old Mar 7, 2008, 09:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by davidbuschur
I found this thread late. I'm glad I did, it's dieing down.

I will say I didn't like the bearing video, I don't like this video and I didn't like being mentioned in the first video when the ice and water were needed on the intake and FMIC to make the 1014.

I'll have to start putting smart *** comments in the video's we do too, let's KEEP THE HATE GOING!!! There's no sense in any of us just doing our own things and getting along, is there?

Dave I know ware you are coming from and of all people I like to get along but this kinda talk from you is kinda a oxymoron. From your bearing vid you calling all of us douchebags and in many posts calling me or Paul stupid. This is 10x wose the having a few Bro comments made. I know Paul rubs people the wrong way but you I feel are much worse then him.
Old Mar 7, 2008, 10:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
The real test will be which car see's more sub 10 sec runs down the strip.
Old Mar 7, 2008, 10:20 AM
Account Disabled

David - of course the immediate infintile knee jerk reaction is to lower yourself to their level and make rude child like insults to them with our videos. However, doing so would accomplish nothing. Also, it would ruin the fun that we have in doing our work and spoil our "high" of accomlishing something.

It was very dissapointing for me to see them reference you in their original video of making 1014 whp laying ice on their engine - it was disappointing for me to hear them mocking you with the bearing cleaning - and it was disapointing to see this recent "bro" video. Also, after i kindly asked Paul to remove the video as it offended me he added it to his signature. Frankly, it is clear that Paul has some issues with you and does not like Buschur Racing. Perhaps he thinks this is a good way to get his hands on a genuine Buschur Race engine ? Who knows.

I suggest that we ignore them and keep moving forward. Everyone knows that Buschur Racing made the engine that powered Shep into the 7's and lasted all year. Everyone knows that Buschur Racing makes the best 4G63 engines in the world and no amount of insults, silly jokes and other child like nonsense is going to change that.

While it certainly is tempting to get down in the mud and give these pigs a nice kick in the ***. At the end of the day we all wind up smelling like pig manure.

Better to just make your full weight street driven RS faster than his drag monstrosity - that will get the point across better than silly insults.

Just my two cents.

Al

Last edited by DynoFlash; Mar 7, 2008 at 10:32 AM.
Old Mar 7, 2008, 10:32 AM
Evolved Member

Wow. What has happened to this site? There are numerous capable engine builders/tuners and everything results to this bs.
Al-everybody jokingly comments on your use of bro. Grow up.
David-people know you are talented and have done amazing things for the 4g63. Some of the videos/comments you have made make comments about people and their ideas/methods of doing things, and people take it as a joke.

It appears to me that iFarted made the video jokingly and certainly is impressed with the build Al did on his car bc he knows what it takes to break 1000 whp.
Old Mar 7, 2008, 10:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
I agree Al, I am done here. I just wanted to make the one comment. I'll just sit back and read about the carnage, that gives me the most enjoyment anyway.

Have a great day guys.

I am unsubscribing to this so I will not post again.
Old Mar 7, 2008, 10:44 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DynoFlash
David - of course the immediate infintile knee jerk reaction is to lower yourself to their level and make rude child like insults to them with our videos. However, doing so would accomplish nothing. Also, it would ruin the fun that we have in doing our work and spoil our "high" of accomlishing something.
Oh yeah, we forgot you guys are great role models for hi-class behavior
Old Mar 7, 2008, 11:06 AM
Account Disabled

I agree Al, I am done here. I just wanted to make the one comment. I'll just sit back and read about the carnage, that gives me the most enjoyment anyway.

Have a great day guys.

I am unsubscribing to this so I will not post again.
I am out with you master. I agree this is a waste of time.

I am too busy trying to attach a giant beer keg to the front of my car

My plan is to cool down everthing in sight to really cold temps, also to weigh down the front to put some load on the front tires and finally be able to serve chilled beverages to my pit team in the staging lanes. If I am lucky my skilled fabrication team will sort out a way to plumb the ice flow into my race suit so i can keep my ***** cool while I wait my turn in the lanes.

I want to take it a step further and open up a cross market for my Evo 8 also by engineering a retro fit to make this system spread fertalizer so I can help the farmers grow more crops to produce ethanol when the Evo is not running at the track. Basically, I am full of great ideas, just need some time to put it all together.

After I get done with that we are attaching the "control 'X'" button to our dyno so we dont need to work so hard to break these dyno records in the future

In fact even as we speak, I am working with the inventors of the "control 'X'" feature to try and apply their technology to the drag strip so that we can apply correction factors to drag ET and MPH. Think of the convienence when you can obtain your drag times without all the carnage. Instead of saying "Oh ****" when your rear diff takes a dump all over the starting line, you will just drive up to the starting line press the "control 'X'" button and say "that was easy" Then the time slip of your dreams will be waiting for you at the end of the track no need to man handle the car and risk crashing.

Carry on

Last edited by DynoFlash; Mar 7, 2008 at 11:22 AM.
Old Mar 7, 2008, 11:13 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A bunch of 30 year old crybabies. What a freaking joke those ppl are.

Good luck on the car guys!
Old Mar 7, 2008, 12:03 PM
Evolved Member

OMG

I never realized that building a 4 digit evo could make you so angry, lol.

All joking aside; Although I have a lot of respect for a lot of people in this thread because of their accomplishments, to me its funny to see the low level of professionalism carried by many big names on this board. Not mentioning anyone specific.

Thats it for me in this thread.
Old Mar 7, 2008, 12:30 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DynoFlash
I am out with you master. I agree this is a waste of time.

I am too busy trying to attach a giant beer keg to the front of my car

My plan is to cool down everthing in sight to really cold temps, also to weigh down the front to put some load on the front tires and finally be able to serve chilled beverages to my pit team in the staging lanes. If I am lucky my skilled fabrication team will sort out a way to plumb the ice flow into my race suit so i can keep my ***** cool while I wait my turn in the lanes.

I want to take it a step further and open up a cross market for my Evo 8 also by engineering a retro fit to make this system spread fertalizer so I can help the farmers grow more crops to produce ethanol when the Evo is not running at the track. Basically, I am full of great ideas, just need some time to put it all together.

That's has to be the most immature reply I have ever read on this site to date.

And what are you going to say about his beer keg if it lays the smack down on you? How do you think that we ALL got here? INNOVATION, ie. NOT following the beaten path.

All I have found so far from you Al, is that all you know how to do is put parts on your car that someone else tells you too. So, in essence, all you are good at is following directions. Yeah, you put it together, but anyone can read directions. Where has your car seen any innovation of your own self?

And, I will get this out of the way too. My car isn't faster than yours. Does that make me less intelligent? That's like saying that McLaren didn't know what he was doing because his F1 didn't run a 1/4 as fast as your car. Idiot.
Old Mar 7, 2008, 12:33 PM
Evolving Member

I have nothing but respect for Mr. Buschur and his team when it comes to our Evo's, and that's where my car would go for a full build without a doubt.

But I really believe ifarted2's intention wasn't to mock or offend in a negative way. Just a friendly jab
Old Mar 7, 2008, 12:56 PM
Evolving Member

Good luck with the build guys. It should be nasty. Sucks that it always turns into this pissing match. But the rivalry is also what drives you guys to go bigger every year.

Paul, ETS, and English Racing FTW!
Old Mar 7, 2008, 01:30 PM

Al, what I find amazing is that you need over 1000whp to hit an 8 and probably still can't do it. Sounds to me like you need to stop tuning your car and start tuning the girl behind the wheel. How can someone like you be cocky? You should just sell your car to someone who can actually use it.

Quick Reply: Just started up the soon to be Highest HP 2.0 EVO again! (sorry no bro's)