Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

My Custom Top mount manifold Build by DRIVEN

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2008, 05:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dsm25psi
Yea but this is not a drama forum but an evo forum. I dint ask anybody’s opinion about him I'm just sharing my build and who is building it. This forum tends to go always negative on anything lately nobody has anything good to say anymore here its always drama here people hating on each other. This post it to show that we have a local builder then can do some amazing job if anybody ever wanted to get anything done custom.
yeah but this builder if it was someone like me came in and wanted a manifold and wasnt his buddy i would end up with a huge bill well over what i could get a Quality piece from full race or ams or many more for. I was trying to remain neutral on this but i have a friend he "built" a manifold for and it looks like pure **** and he charged him a large sum of money to build. But as i stated before

GOOD LUCK!
Old Jun 4, 2008, 05:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BaLListic_EVO
yeah but this builder if it was someone like me came in and wanted a manifold and wasnt his buddy i would end up with a huge bill well over what i could get a Quality piece from full race or ams or many more for. I was trying to remain neutral on this but i have a friend he "built" a manifold for and it looks like pure **** and he charged him a large sum of money to build.
lol like i said drama, dont know anybody that used him for his custom manifolds and they were not happy with it.
Old Jun 4, 2008, 05:49 PM
Evolved Member

lol perhaps this one just plain didnt fit in the car right.... he was happy but i dont see why lol
Old Jun 4, 2008, 05:55 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dryad001
I'd hate to see both of those Argon bottles fall without a safety chain (12th pic down)
That's a big no-no!
Nice welds though.
Old Jun 4, 2008, 09:38 PM
Account Disabled

Looks like a fine job - enjoy !
Old Jun 4, 2008, 10:18 PM
Evolving Member

oh well if it all works out best of luck to you!
Old Jun 4, 2008, 10:59 PM
Evolving Member

horrible bend in that manifold!!!!!!!

looks like a hack shop if you ask me.
Old Jun 5, 2008, 07:02 AM

The bend is actually called a "cheater" bend, and that is due to the h22's having the ****ty alternator position... it was jigged, cleaned, and welded... Nothing on my fab work is hacked, i put alot of work into my manifolds, that is why it takes me a good bit to make them... i've yet to make a manifold that wasn't for something weird. Balistoc evo i have never made a mani for any of your friends so your mistaking me for someone else. I'm doing this for Tim because i've know him for a long time, and I always respected his desire for cars. One person that i can trully say is not about **** talking or drama, he just loves the sport.. Unlinke EvoCrazy and his false acusations of me being a thief, if i stole im sure id have some sort of theft record wouldnt you think??? and there is a site for that www.cmpd.org.. My full name is Darius Mikalauskas... Look me up, and then maybe you'll quit saying false remarks towards me.. I never stole ONE thing in my life, i don't need to. I have everything i want, and i've always busted my *** for it.. PS Im new to the forum guys, stay updated for Tim's pics, should be a killer setup...
Old Jun 5, 2008, 12:42 PM
Evolved Member

little update

Old Jun 6, 2008, 08:16 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Thread cleaned. Keep the bull**** drama, arguing, and flaming out of here.
Old Jun 7, 2008, 08:29 AM

thank you
Old Jun 7, 2008, 08:48 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DRIVENTuning
The bend is actually called a "cheater" bend, and that is due to the h22's having the ****ty alternator position... it was jigged, cleaned, and welded... Nothing on my fab work is hacked, i put alot of work into my manifolds, that is why it takes me a good bit to make them... i've yet to make a manifold that wasn't for something weird. Balistoc evo i have never made a mani for any of your friends so your mistaking me for someone else. I'm doing this for Tim because i've know him for a long time, and I always respected his desire for cars. One person that i can trully say is not about **** talking or drama, he just loves the sport.. Unlinke EvoCrazy and his false acusations of me being a thief, if i stole im sure id have some sort of theft record wouldnt you think??? and there is a site for that www.cmpd.org.. My full name is Darius Mikalauskas... Look me up, and then maybe you'll quit saying false remarks towards me.. I never stole ONE thing in my life, i don't need to. I have everything i want, and i've always busted my *** for it.. PS Im new to the forum guys, stay updated for Tim's pics, should be a killer setup...

Sorry for the confusion good luck with the results!
Old Jun 7, 2008, 10:40 AM
Evolved Member

Like I said before, good luck.

PM me when its finished ;-)
Old Jun 7, 2008, 02:26 PM
Evolved Member

You have to clean those pipes better before you weld them, ot its gonna crack in no time.
Old Jun 7, 2008, 10:39 PM

how so?? explain to me why do you think i dont clean my pipe?? you think the only way to clean a pipe is to use a 3m rubber brush? or a wire spiral brush?? i got my ways man, my manifolds NEVER crack..

Quick Reply: My Custom Top mount manifold Build by DRIVEN