Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

junk buschur mini battery where can i buy another?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2008, 03:27 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow... just wow... how 411 goes to 911
Old Sep 15, 2008, 03:40 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
IBTL..haha

Strange...had my mini battery go dead twice on me since i travel so much. I just charge it over night and is fine the day. Just call buschur and see what they can do for you...B**ching about it does not fix it.

I will be very suprized if this thread does not get deleted.
Old Sep 15, 2008, 03:44 AM
E7R
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by IAmADirtDude
I got a buschur mini and like everything else has been going for me on this car, it is junk. with 5,000 miles on it and it never running down something took a **** and its junk. yes i tried charging it and the charger said check i also have a battery tester and it says bad so i need another frickin battery.

wheres the best bang for your buck? any have a warranty? anywhere like a local autoparts got one?

i sure as hell won't buy another buschur i think i'm beyond my limit with buschur right now.

appreciate the input
Read THISand u ll be ok..
Old Sep 15, 2008, 03:45 AM
Account Disabled

Its a mini battery what do you expect man they don't last forever??
Old Sep 15, 2008, 03:46 AM
Evolved Member

I've had mine get a little sluggish after not driving the car for 2 or 3 days in the dead of winter. I believe mine is over 3 years old.

I have not had to charge it, or otherwise fuss with it at all. Even weak it still started my car in -20* temps.

From Buschur with tray.

Maybe I missed it, but have you tried to do what many of these guys are telling you to do? Put it on a hybrid trickle charger for a day or two and see if she comes back? It would be a shame for you to buy a new one if that one may be ok - charged by different means than you have already tried?
Old Sep 15, 2008, 03:47 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 95 Likes on 82 Posts
I'm about to replace my Buschur battery. It's getting tired, but I've had it 5 years! The key is to have a proper AGM charger. A regular battery charger will kill a mini gel battery.
Old Sep 15, 2008, 04:28 AM
E7R
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EVO8LTW
I'm about to replace my Buschur battery. It's getting tired, but I've had it 5 years! The key is to have a proper AGM charger. A regular battery charger will kill a mini gel battery.
correct,something like this may happened to his battery.
but there is a good solution :BATTERYMINDER
Old Sep 15, 2008, 04:58 AM
Evolving Member

to the op put your flame suit on ha. You cant blame buschur for a battery that they just sell.
Old Sep 15, 2008, 05:17 AM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
It's only a battery what the hell is wrong just get it replaced useless thread!
Old Sep 15, 2008, 05:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've had mine for 20K no problems at all. If I let the car sit for more than 1 week it might not start, but what do you expect from a 13lb motorcycle battery? The PC680 aka " is the same rebadged battery that every vendor sells all of them are the same!!" does that mean you would call all of those vendors products junk as well?

It's not Buschur's fault you chose to use a motorcycle battery to use on a car it's you're fault!! Deal with it instead of talking negative about one of the greatest shops in existance.
Old Sep 15, 2008, 05:44 AM
Evolving Member

^^^X2!
Old Sep 15, 2008, 06:24 AM
Evolved Member

If I was Jarrod or Nick at Buschurs and you talked to me the way you talked to some of the people in this thread, I'd treat you like an idiot also.

As for BR putting a sticker over Odessey's......please let me know why they can't do that. I'll be amused to hear your answer.
Old Sep 15, 2008, 08:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by IAmADirtDude
evo crazy obviously you have no clue what your talking about and thats funny you think i'm an idiot because apparently you think you can recharge a battery forever. you have no clue how a battery works so you might as well leave this topic and leave evom for being another ****ing dick wad *****. the battery tested as bad yes i tried recharging it and i tried trickling it as well. i also called odyssey and they said just do a 10 amp charge and if it doesn't take a charge it's junk. i know its junk thats not what i was asking though
just wanted to know where i can get a battery for a decent price and anything comparable so all you who posted thinking your tuff **** and are a know everything ***** **** you because you don't
and thanks to the people who are actually being informative and trying to help out there needs to be more people like that
instead of ****** pushing people away from the car scene because you think you know 1 ****ing thing
what are you 5 years old?
Old Sep 15, 2008, 08:35 AM
Evolving Member

This thread is killer! SMH Buschur and his crew are good guys!
Old Sep 15, 2008, 08:50 AM
Evolved Member

This is what happens when 16 year olds get nice cars. They beg for the answer from everyone else, then *****, moan and whine when someone tells them they are wrong.

The reason your battery is just is because you TRIED to charge it with a REGULAR charger and its a DRY CELL BETTERY! You will ruin them if charged with a normal charger and not done with the correct process!

Here is the CORRECT way to charge an Odyssey Battery and not destroy it!
http://www.odysseybatteries.com/charging.htm

Buy a new battery, quit *****ing at people who arent at fault, and then use this next time you need to charge it!

And also, Dry Cell batteries can last an extremly long time. The advantage to a dry-cell battery is their ability to be deep cycled and not loose their charge. They have no limit on how many times you can deep-cycle them. The only limit on this is you MUST charge them correcly, failure to do so, will destroy them.

Quick Reply: junk buschur mini battery where can i buy another?