Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

What to do next?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2011, 09:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What to do next?

Was up evom... I currently have the most mind jarring question I have ever experienced in my life. I currently have an 03 evo 8 with a fully built 2.1L, ams cnc head, aem ems, Buschur race core fmic, GSC s2 cams, Buschur ported intake manifold and tb, precision 6262 turbo kit, id2000s, BR double pumper, and a fuel lab regulator. My question is where to go from here cause I am all out of ideas. Ive been tuned for pump gas before and now Im getting it tuned for pump + meth and a seperate tune for Q16. The only other thing I can come up with is a forward facing manifold but Im sure it has its ups and downs like everything else. My original goal was 600hp but from what I have read my setup should blow that out of the water. What do all yaw think I should do next?
Old Mar 26, 2011, 09:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
so how much did you make then? are you looking for ideas to make more power?
Old Mar 26, 2011, 09:27 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its actually in the shop right now geting the turbo kit installed and a meth kit but I just got a feeling if it does make 600 plus hp its still not goin to be enough. It made 370 with a stock evo 8 turbo on 23 psi on pump. Yea I was just curious to know if anybody had anymore ideas that I have overlooked. Thanks