Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Need Help

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2011, 01:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need Help

About a week ago I punched it in first and put the clutch in to go into second. Car would not go into second. If I push the clutch pedal down it goes down and comes back up, kinda feels soft and pulsates when i push the clutch in with the car started. I put the car in nuetral and coasted off the road. I started the car in first and it made a terrible schreeching noise and started rolling forward with the clutch pushed down. I got it moving and shifted without the clutch to get it home. If I pushed the clutch in and tried to go into gear with the car started it would lock me out and make a terrible noise.

Then today I bled the clutch . Started her up and wouldnt go into gear. Clutch pedal vibrated pretty bad when when being pushed in and coming up. I turned it off and just pushed the clutch pedal down 10-15 times. Started it up and it would go into gear and got it to move. As I released the clutch, the car shuddered much more than before. After 10-15 seconds with the clutch down and car in gear there are weird noises coming from the engine bay. If I put the car back in neutral and let off the clutch; then the car wont go back into gear with it running. But makes weird noises with the clutch pushed in. I am soo confused. Any advice?
Old Mar 28, 2011, 08:56 AM
Evolved Member

bump
Old Mar 28, 2011, 09:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
What kind of clutch? Mileage on it?
Old Mar 28, 2011, 09:21 AM

bump

Stock clutch?

Recent clutch upgrade?

Mileage?

Originally Posted by 05blue8
What kind of clutch? Mileage on it?
Old Mar 28, 2011, 10:41 AM
Evolved Member

ACT hdss I believe. Clutch has about 30k on it.