Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

setup from a pro? any help ???'s

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2011, 02:51 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
setup from a pro? any help ???'s

Hey I have a pretty detailed list of questions and I'm confident this is the best place to get them awnsered. Let me introduce myself my name is Ryan I'm 22 almost 23 I have a different situation. I haven't had my license for the past two years do to a recent dui charge and driving on a suspended license charge<<<}(stupid I know haha) so I purchased all of my car parts in advance. I was planning on purchasing my car this January and I withdrew my money from the bank but in December some kids who knew I was planning on purchasing the car broke into my home and stole all of my money almost 30k. It's unfortunate but I've managed to save the majority of it back up. So here are some questions I have some of them do sound stupid but please bare with me. Thank you for all your help.

1.Where is the best place to purchase a evo ix specifically a 2006 non -Mr model. (Also did they make 2006 evo ix's in se non mr models?)

2.What is specific about 2006 evo ix's that the other models don't have? (Also do these run coil on plug or standard plug wires?

Parts list
1.walboro 255lph fuel pump
2.apexi power intake (might sell anything better?)
3.ams upper & lower ss clutch line
4.buschur racing shifted base & under the hood shifted bushings
5.arp headstuds
6.hks 272/272 cams
7.exedy twin disk clutch and lw flywheel
8.ets front mount and piping
9.synapse synchronic bov (anything better?)
10.hks cam gears
11.ams tbe
12.invidia o2 housing
13.cosworth kevlar timing belt
14.fuel injector clinic 750cc injectors (go bigger?)
15.dunlop dirreza z1 tires (for sale) 235 45R 17
16.aem wideband
17.autometer digital egt
18.aem truboost
19.aem volts
20.aem oil pressure
21.autometer fuel level
22.pioneer avhp5000dvd player (for sale)

Here is the list I'm still planning to purchase
1.magnus v5 cast aluminum intake manifold
2.hks turbo timer
3.ams t3/t4 tubular exhaust manifold
4. Fp red turbo ( what size compressor cover & wastegate accuator?)
5.braille b3121 21lb battery & brace ( not sure if this will fit)
6.75 micron in line fuellab fuel filter ( will this fit?)
7.ams stainless steel brake lines
8.samco radiator hoses
9.piaa Wiper blades
10.carbon fiber fuse box cover
11.weapon r coolant tank
12.weapon r power steering resovoir
13.hks limited edition oil cap
14. Mishimoto 1.3 bar radiator cap
15.russel proflex fuel line
16.denso ikh-27 two step colder spark plugs
17.greddy oil filter
18.apr carbon fiber radiator cooling plate
19.clear cam gear cover
20.bushchur racing spark plug cover

That's about it I know the majority of the list I want to get isn't necessary ha but I'm very particular. I guess one of my main questions is what should I replace with these parts ie. If I upgrade the fuel pump, filter, and objectors should I replace the fuel rail? What components go with parts like if I buy I turbo I need oil feed and return lines. Info like that also any suggestions on fluids to use break in oil, motor oil, brake fluid, coolant
+ additives ect. I was thinking about doubt mostly royal purple. on a side note anyone have any suggestions for insurance companies. I typed all of this from my phone at work Haha. Anything I left out please let me know thank you so much guys!