Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Toxicfab vs fullrace exhaust manifold

Old Sep 1, 2011, 05:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Own a full race one and am extremely happy with the problem.
Old Sep 1, 2011, 06:04 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
You can't go wrong with either.

Toxicfab (Colin) makes a handcrafted manifold, with meticulous attention to detail. It is schedule 10 pipe, ordinarily. His TIG welding is second to none. His collector blending is something that most other builders don't duplicate with multi-part production line numbers.

Full Race has had a reputation for excellent quality for years. They've been around a long time, and developed their product line based on that experience. Their manifolds are partially robotic TIG welded (with some hand welding, too), and overall high quality. They use heavier schedule 40 SS pipe in their manifold builds.

Both have excellent warranties. You get a different product, based on the fact that the companies are in different stages of their evolution.
Old Sep 2, 2011, 07:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CO_VR4
You can't go wrong with either.

Toxicfab (Colin) makes a handcrafted manifold, with meticulous attention to detail. It is schedule 10 pipe, ordinarily. His TIG welding is second to none. His collector blending is something that most other builders don't duplicate with multi-part production line numbers.

Full Race has had a reputation for excellent quality for years. They've been around a long time, and developed their product line based on that experience. Their manifolds are partially robotic TIG welded (with some hand welding, too), and overall high quality. They use heavier schedule 40 SS pipe in their manifold builds.

Both have excellent warranties. You get a different product, based on the fact that the companies are in different stages of their evolution.
I had just messaged Collin about a mani which is subject to lotss of rain/snow/etc since mine is a daily driver (500+weekly). He recommended an sch 40 pipe which he can also do, plus the I.D. is smaller so will help with spool a little since I drive in stop-n-go alot. I'm sure he can do other thicknesses too.
Old Sep 2, 2011, 07:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I prefer the schedule 10 manifolds due to weight. I've been making them out of schedule 10 for about 7 years... so using schedule 10 for manifolds is quite proven.
Old Sep 4, 2011, 07:04 AM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Colin does amazing work it's like a work of art. What is the turn around time for a stock replacement manifold?
Old Sep 4, 2011, 07:21 AM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by s.e.a.n.
Colin does amazing work it's like a work of art. What is the turn around time for a stock replacement manifold?
It is impossible to keep these manifolds in stock...But usually we quote customers around a 5 week build time once the order is placed....If you have any questions let us know!
Old Sep 4, 2011, 07:38 AM
Evolved Member

i will own toxicFab product soon...
Old Sep 4, 2011, 07:45 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by R/TErnie
Toxic fab's portwork separates his work from 99% of the other fabricators out there. I don't think you'll find nicer COMPLETELY done turbo manifolds from anyone else.

Toxic Fab gets my vote. He's a vendor, hardworking, and I think has the BEST value for the work he does.
+1. Toxic fab is a sexy piece too, and great price.
Old Sep 4, 2011, 08:00 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by R/TErnie
Toxic fab's portwork separates his work from 99% of the other fabricators out there. I don't think you'll find nicer COMPLETELY done turbo manifolds from anyone else.

Toxic Fab gets my vote. He's a vendor, hardworking, and I think has the BEST value for the work he does.
This is all the endorsement I need. I've seen Eric's work and **** attention to detail. Knowing that he could build his own mani, but he would run Collin's part is all I need to know.

It also helps that I think the Toxicfab piece is dead sexay!
Old Sep 4, 2011, 02:34 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by rhd-jon
i will own toxicFab product soon...
Shoot me a PM when your read sir!

Originally Posted by luis!
+1. Toxic fab is a sexy piece too, and great price.
Originally Posted by yahu
This is all the endorsement I need. I've seen Eric's work and **** attention to detail. Knowing that he could build his own mani, but he would run Collin's part is all I need to know.

Collin greatly appreciates all your compliments guys!! He works his a$$ off to provide very high quality products for all his customers & I'm glad to be a part of his team!!
Old Sep 5, 2011, 09:17 AM
Evolving Member

Yeah, I talked to Collin and Definitely came to the decision to purchase a Manifold from him in the near future. I am not to worried about a delay in turn-around time as long as the product is as good as they say it is. I like supporting small business's that have a small crew working for them such as CBRD and ToxicFab
Old Sep 6, 2011, 02:44 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
both are very nice manifolds-

we do our evo 8/9 stuff with jmfab- we are basically joined at the hip!

cb
Old Sep 6, 2011, 06:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 40 Likes on 29 Posts
Toxic fab's stuff looks phenomenal from the hundreds of pictures I've seen of their products. Full-race looks pretty good too.
Old Sep 7, 2011, 08:28 AM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
yeah all of the manifolds in question are pretty awesome.
Old Sep 7, 2011, 10:13 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by yahu

I knew I was gettin an odd vibe from him at the 8/20 meet....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Toxicfab vs fullrace exhaust manifold