Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Toxicfab vs fullrace exhaust manifold

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2011, 09:01 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Toxicfab vs fullrace exhaust manifold

I am looking to buy either one of these for my evo 9. Im on the stock turbo and I really want to know if anyone has had any experience with either of these manifolds from either of these companies. If so which one do u recommend or do u recommend something else?
Old Aug 31, 2011, 09:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Both companies are top notch. Both offer outstanding customer service and product warranty. I chose full race for all my turbo kit needs.
Old Aug 31, 2011, 09:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
whats your mod list? it seems if you are on the stock turbo there are other things you could buy to bump the power (manis are 800+ for 15-25whp at best). I am not going to tell you to port the stocker bc its personal preference etc.

assuming you have all the other bolt ons judging by the companies in your sig, both manis are great. high quality without a doubt.

without going into details, if I had to choose one, it would without a doubt be toxicfab. attention to detail is top notch, great customer service the list goes on. i also like supporter smaller guys/companies who have a passion for what they do, but wtf do i know.

contact B.J@toxicfab on here or shoot collin a PM. They get lots of messages but both will take care of you. cheers and gl on the decision.
Old Aug 31, 2011, 10:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks for the good words, please feel free to shoot me a pm with any questions you may have
Collin
The following users liked this post:
WelDun1 (Feb 13, 2018)
Old Aug 31, 2011, 10:15 PM
Evolved Member

Toxicfab hands down. Full race, has been beaten by other companies stock location manifolds. IMO their stuff isn't anything special.

You'll find better results with the toxicfab.
Old Aug 31, 2011, 10:21 PM
Evolving Member

Collin at ToxicFab if you can afford the wait it would be worth it. I wouldn't deal with anyone but Collin directly though.
Old Aug 31, 2011, 10:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Toxic fab's portwork separates his work from 99% of the other fabricators out there. I don't think you'll find nicer COMPLETELY done turbo manifolds from anyone else.

Toxic Fab gets my vote. He's a vendor, hardworking, and I think has the BEST value for the work he does.
Old Aug 31, 2011, 11:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow guys, thanks for the great compliments! It's very rewarding to see people noticing all the extra effort I put into my products, thanks again.
Collin
The following users liked this post:
WelDun1 (Feb 13, 2018)
Old Sep 1, 2011, 12:05 AM
Evolving Member

Colin has done some custom work for me, he has a very quick turn around and great communication.

One of the best vendors i have ever dealt with, excellent customer service and the fact he hand makes everything deserves support.

It's not machined made or just sold on mass produced crap.
Old Sep 1, 2011, 04:42 AM
Evolving Member

Well I was leaning more towards toxicfab from to beginning bc their product looks amazing! You all answered my question, thanks
Old Sep 1, 2011, 04:56 AM
Evolved Member

when it comes to turbo manifolds everybody thats been around in the import tunner scene for a while all knows that full race is the best. But they also cost the most $.
Old Sep 1, 2011, 05:06 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by boostedtres
contact B.J@toxicfab on here or shoot collin a PM. They get lots of messages but both will take care of you. cheers and gl on the decision.
Thanks Ryan!

OP, let me know when your ready!

Last edited by B.J.@ToxicFab; Sep 1, 2011 at 05:11 AM.
Old Sep 1, 2011, 05:17 AM
Account Disabled

Stock location manfiolds, we sell quite a few toxicfab manifolds and I don't have any complaints. Collin's turn around time may take a little longer but it's well worth the wait for a superior product. After our customers see Toxicfab manifolds on other customers cars that we've done with an upgraded FP Green and FP Black we've installed them on, they want one

-Matt
Old Sep 1, 2011, 05:33 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Spec-OpsMotorsports
Stock location manfiolds, we sell quite a few toxicfab manifolds and I don't have any complaints. Collin's turn around time may take a little longer but it's well worth the wait for a superior product. After our customers see Toxicfab manifolds on other customers cars that we've done with an upgraded FP Green and FP Black we've installed them on, they want one

-Matt

Thanks Matt! Yeah, a lot of people don't realize Collin is a one man army & busts his butt everyday doing this stuff. I help with what I can on the couple forums we are vendors with all PMs, emails, thread updates, etc, but I can only do so much being in a different state!
Old Sep 1, 2011, 05:38 AM
Evolved Member

I do not personally own toxicfab products but know those who do and will never go back. In fact once my build is done I was thinking of replacing my forward facing parts with his.

Quick Reply: Toxicfab vs fullrace exhaust manifold