Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

retrofitting a quaiffe differential

Search this Thread

Old Feb 29, 2004, 03:38 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
retrofitting a quaiffe differential

Ok...desperation has set in...no other diffs available from what ive gathered...cant an existing diff that quaife makes be modified to fit...or perhaps modify our t/case to accept another differential? Anyone ever watch gilligans island? they made everything fit...we need the professor
Old Feb 29, 2004, 05:36 PM

Danm man. How did it happen? Were you going in the corners a bit too hot and spinning the inside wheel too much? Or was it from doing doughnuts? Can the RS diff fit in? The RS already has the quaffe type lsd and is available in US. I'm sure the parts are available as well.

Alex...
Old Feb 29, 2004, 05:42 PM
Evolving Member

The RS wont fit from what Im hearing...I may need a retrofit....maybe a JDM tcase which then has better selection of parts...makes no sense really why the hell do they make the same exact car 5 different ways? and mitsu wonders why they are losing money?
Old Mar 1, 2004, 08:41 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Pesto360
The RS wont fit from what Im hearing...I may need a retrofit....maybe a JDM tcase which then has better selection of parts...makes no sense really why the hell do they make the same exact car 5 different ways? and mitsu wonders why they are losing money?
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...threadid=67447