Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Tomei Expreme Manifold

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2018, 07:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tomei Expreme Manifold

Anyone have any experience/heard anything about this? I'm interested in it, but it looks so close to the stock manifold that I'm wondering how much of an improvement would it be really? I'm guessing just some slightly improved exhaust flow/quicker spools? Cant' seem to find a real review of this or someones who's tested it. Would love to hear if any of you guys have.

Thanks gents.
Old Sep 30, 2018, 06:54 AM
Evolved Member

Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts
I have never seen anything about the manifold, so I can’t speak on it, but why not go with something proven(FP or ported stock)? Especially for that price.
Old Sep 30, 2018, 08:37 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am using it on the stock turbo and it is pretty amazing. Fitment is very good and I've seen huge difference compares to the stock one. I am also planning to use it with Fp Black and I don't think is going to have any problems of back pressure or what so ever. Here is the link of my car when I got tune with it. https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ds-93-oct.html
Old Sep 30, 2018, 11:48 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,543 Likes on 1,322 Posts
The stock turbo doesn't really benefit from a manifold. Save your pesos for a turbo upgrade that will actually net you a good power gain.
Old Sep 30, 2018, 05:31 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
They are Rubbish. Wont be any gains and expect lots of cracks due to substandard welding.
Old Oct 13, 2018, 11:53 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
U get better gains with fp manifold .