Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Houston we have a problem!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2019, 01:44 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 184 Likes on 130 Posts
Originally Posted by 240Z TwinTurbo
Need to account for the engine rotation when you redo the hose so there needs to be some way to absorb the movement. Those look like -12 hoses so they are going to bend very much in such a short distance. Looking forward to seeing more pics.
-16 to be exact. I do have all poly mounts all 4 so I am hoping that it won't move to much being I litterly have maybe 1/4 inch between wastegate and rad. The next problem I am going to encounter will be lower ic pipe. With the rad being where it is and everything else in that general area Idk how I am going to route my lower pipe. Hopefully the next pics I can post for you guys will be dyno sheets. My fittings should be in today but you guys know how it is with girlfriends wanting to do stuff on your only half day off lol. So we will see what I can squeeze in today.
Old Apr 20, 2019, 10:17 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 184 Likes on 130 Posts
Sorry for the delay. It has been stupid busy 2 weeks but I did get a chance to get the coolant line on. Yes its not exactly what I wanted but I think it will work just fine. Had to do it this way Photobucket is being dumb and wants me to pay for something i have had for to many years