Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

what its broken?

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2019, 01:09 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
what its broken?

Hello! since yesterday the car makes me a metallic noise similar to braking without fading in the pads, surely that is not the fault, it is only a similar sound, what I see very strange is that it only does it at 1,500 rpm approximately and at low speed ( about 10mph) when it rises to 1500 rpm the noise disappears completely, it is as if something was running but the escape I think it is not since it is quite far from the transmissions now I will put two videos to see if you know of the noise.

I also do it when taking curves to the left (roundabouts in Spain already, which are the opposite of the UK)
the noise is not regular, it sounds as if something rubbed and not constantly during that brief moment that I'm going to about 5/10 mph and the engine is at idle, I think if the engine is at more than 1500 rpm it does not sound (only if I'm making a curve that sounds at all times while I'm doing the curve

I do not know if it was a coincidence or if it has to do, but the fault today came out when the car was warm, it did not look like it at first, but when I put 2 on it when the car was already hot (I went through town it was not high speed) the sound has begun