Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Oil catch can ?

Old Jun 17, 2019, 11:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oil catch can ?

Should an oil catch can be installed on the pcv side or off the valve cover to the intake I have seen it done both ways what is the recommended way of doing it ? And if Iím the pcv side does the out port go on the pcv or the in port
Old Jun 18, 2019, 09:42 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
it's best installed on both, is your catch can a 3 port? baffled ones are the best, atleast what i know.
you hook up 3 hoses, one goes to the pcv, one to the intake side valve cover nipple and another on the intake pipe itself for vaccum
Old Jun 18, 2019, 09:43 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Evolevos View Post
And if Iím the pcv side does the out port go on the pcv or the in port
pcv and valve cover nipple both go to the in port on the catch and the last one that goes to the intake pipe goes to the out port on the catch can
Old Jun 19, 2019, 01:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 755 Likes on 708 Posts
There's a like 900 post stickied thread on this sub forum. You should go read it's

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.