Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Works

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2005, 07:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Works

Hey guys, just received my WORKS HFC and 3" Exhale DP and my one concern was that it didnt exactly come in the nice packaging people have said and in fact the HFC didnt have any foam or anything at all and was just placed in the cardboard box which was actually tore at the bottom corner. Also, there was no hardware in the HFC box but there was in the DP, so is that the hardware for the cat too or did they forget it. Thanks.
Old Jun 29, 2005, 07:51 PM

just lay everything out and see if you have enough hardware..if not I guess you'll have to call
Old Jun 29, 2005, 08:03 PM
Evolved Member

My Works RTP came with bolts, gaskets and nuts. If you missing them, give them a call, they might have fallen out the torn hole in the box. They didn't pack my RTP with any packaging either, but its a big hunk of stainless steel, whats gonna happen to it?
Old Jun 29, 2005, 08:05 PM

Yea i mean i checked it over and no dents or anything structurally. Im gonna check the screws and everything again make sure it all adds up. Also, why is the HFC black on the website?
Old Jun 29, 2005, 08:10 PM
Evolved Member

Are you looking at the stealth muffler? The HFC looks a little tarnished, maybe they tested it out on the shop car (exaust parts start looking like that after use).
Old Jun 30, 2005, 09:30 AM

Well if you go to their site (worksevo.com) and look at sotre and the HFC it looks glossy black almost. However, it does say WRP HFC whereas maybe there is just a WORKS HFC, although I paid the same amount as that one. Plus, I've done some searches and everyone else who has it seems to look just like steel like mine anyways so I'm not too concerned, just was wondering.

Oh and I realized I was just a little anxious and indeed all the gaskets, screws, and hardware were included but they were all in the DP box and I just figured they would be in their repsective boxes. Thanks.
Old Jun 30, 2005, 09:32 AM

compjoc, oh yea no i was talking about the HFC not the Stealth muffler which I think they just painted. Yea I see its a bit tarnished but what i was talkign about was different. Best way I can explain it is to just look at their website. Thanks for the help.
Old Jun 30, 2005, 01:21 PM
Account Disabled

I see what you're saying about the webstore pic. I think the lighting was bad as they are not black, but the raw stainless finish. I'll see if we can get a better shot in place.
Old Jul 2, 2005, 10:18 PM

Ohhhhhh ok. Thanks a lot Jamie. Makes sense as I have not seen any pics of people's cats on installs looking like the "black" finish. Thanks for clearing it up.
Old Jul 3, 2005, 01:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This is how my whole turboXs exhaust came from Vivid. It's one of the many reasons that I'll never order from Vivid again too.
Old Jul 4, 2005, 09:05 AM

4TUN8, was the prodcut's condition and parts all okay?