Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Exhaust install

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2005, 07:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exhaust install

Hey guys, have the WORKS dp and their HFC sitting in my room along with the HKS Hi Power Carbon/Ti Catback on its way. I am going to get it all installed as soon as it comes in and was wondering is there anything as far as installation problems I should be aware of with this setup or will it clear the tie bars and oil pan, etc. ? Thanks, appreciate it.
Old Jul 8, 2005, 07:39 PM

The WORKS dp fits perfectly. I have the full WORKS turbo back w/hfc and abm and it clears the croxx plate without a problem. WORKS says it moves up and in(away from the bars) as it heat cycles a couple of times but mine fit fine from the get go.
Old Jul 8, 2005, 09:58 PM
Evolving Member

Save yourself some time and headache... loosen the cross braces underneath and swing them out of the way. It takes so much time off. I would have been done an hour earlier if i had just done that. THey are easy to loosen and easy to retighten.
Old Jul 11, 2005, 04:00 PM

swing out cross braces, get a buddy, some beer, and a lift of sorts and make sure you thread the bolts correctly for the dp