Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

2 600hp evo in turbo magazine

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2005, 09:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stop being lazy and complaining about how there aren't any pics and buy the damn magazine lol
Old Aug 9, 2005, 10:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Vroompsh
stop being lazy and complaining about how there aren't any pics and buy the damn magazine lol
Old Aug 9, 2005, 10:21 PM
Evolving Member

What month issue is the Turbo Magazine w/ the Evo's?
Old Aug 9, 2005, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by t3t418t

What month issue is the Turbo Magazine w/ the Evo's?
It is the new October issue, I just picked it up and man that Pruven Evo is sick
Old Aug 10, 2005, 08:33 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by JamesonGST
It is the new October issue, I just picked it up and man that Pruven Evo is sick
Old Aug 10, 2005, 08:35 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JamesonGST
Hi All,

Thanks for the nice words about our shop Evo! We have been working on the car as time and money will allow over the past year or so. In case anyone is curious, we have made one complete 1/4 mile pass with this car and it's new set-up. With a very traction limited run we went 10.8 @136. I imagine on street tires the best we could do is a 10.00, so we'll see what happens. The car is full weight, does not run nitrous, and is on street tires.

As far as the other Evo in the magazine, I have not seen it personally, but big Al says it's a really nice car and judging by the pics, it looks it (and fast too)! I hope it comes over from P.R. for the Evo vs. WRX shootout on Aug 20th at Englishtown.

Anyway, we have been in turbo magazine numerous times for various things, but we finally made the cover, and we are very pleased with it. It's definitly an honor to be one of the 12 cars per year that make the cover of a magazine with that much prestige. Well, again, thanks for the compliments, they aren't going unnoticed! See you all in Ohio this weekend!

Thanks
Dan@Pruvenperformance.com
www.Pruvenperformance.com
Old Aug 10, 2005, 08:44 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Enyth
at first, i thought the title said 2,600 hp evo

LOL, me too..... HAHAHAHA
Old Aug 10, 2005, 09:37 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Pruven
Hi All,

Thanks for the nice words about our shop Evo! We have been working on the car as time and money will allow over the past year or so. In case anyone is curious, we have made one complete 1/4 mile pass with this car and it's new set-up. With a very traction limited run we went 10.8 @136. I imagine on street tires the best we could do is a 10.00, so we'll see what happens. The car is full weight, does not run nitrous, and is on street tires.

As far as the other Evo in the magazine, I have not seen it personally, but big Al says it's a really nice car and judging by the pics, it looks it (and fast too)! I hope it comes over from P.R. for the Evo vs. WRX shootout on Aug 20th at Englishtown.

Anyway, we have been in turbo magazine numerous times for various things, but we finally made the cover, and we are very pleased with it. It's definitly an honor to be one of the 12 cars per year that make the cover of a magazine with that much prestige. Well, again, thanks for the compliments, they aren't going unnoticed! See you all in Ohio this weekend!

Thanks
Dan@Pruvenperformance.com
www.Pruvenperformance.com
Dan,

Congrats on this. Whenever I am down in CT, you and your peeps are always a pleasure to deal with. Can't wait to get home and get my copy, which better be sitting in my mailbox. Congrats, again! You and Al representing CT without nitrous, sick numbers...