Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

MR ride quality compared to integra gsr

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2005, 10:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MR ride quality compared to integra

hi i hope this is the corret forum for my question...anyways i'm prepared to be flamed if i'm wrong. here goes the Q

i drive an integra gs-r with eibach springs dropped 1.5'' all around as my only suspension mods so far. the road noise is very loud on the highway, and every single lil rock on the road can be felt when i drive over them at any speed; in short it is not a very comfy car and my mom hates the crap outta it (poor gsr )

just wondering if anybody used to drive an integra or sat in one and can you compare the Evo MR (and MR only) ride quality (noise and road surface feel)? i know the MR with its bilstein goods is a better daily driver in terms of noise level and comfort relative to the base and RS, but what about compared to an integra??

thanks for any input.

Last edited by fusionchicken; Oct 14, 2005 at 10:59 PM. Reason: removing texts in title
Old Oct 14, 2005, 11:04 PM
Evolving Member

WTF?..........to many variables. shocks, tires, alignment.

anyway there will be a night and day difference. the evo is probably just as loud.
Old Oct 14, 2005, 11:14 PM
Evolving Member

stock Evo similar to RSX with Teins SS