Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Disappointment

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2005, 09:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
He probably thought you were just another typical Porsche-boy. I wouldn't have given you a positive reaction either if you just decided to cut me off in traffic, then start laughing about it.

Regardless what you and your girlfriend may have been laughing about, he probably thought you two were laughing at him.
Old Nov 7, 2005, 09:48 AM
Evolved Member

I don't get it. So I am a asshat because I just drive normal and ignore others that might/might not be trying to taunt me? Whenever someone gets next to me on purpose like they are trying to show me something or wanting to race, I just look straight ahead and ignore them. I can see a post like this coming for me one of these days.
Old Nov 7, 2005, 09:52 AM
Evolved Member

This thread is pointless, oh yea it sux too
Old Nov 7, 2005, 10:16 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,044 Likes on 762 Posts
why don't you stop posting with your racial slurs ?

thank you

Blonde

Last edited by blonde; Nov 7, 2005 at 11:51 AM.
Old Nov 7, 2005, 10:21 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by razorlab
Eric,

Please don't pollute this board anymore than it already is with your 16yr old asian **** slave prissy boy talk.

Leave your posts to socal-dsm, tia.

i think you just broke "the new rule"
Old Nov 7, 2005, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by undrcroft
from your description of events he probably thought you were the jerkoff. Not saying you were but you passed him and moved in front of him in your boxster. Odds are he payed no attention to your lic. plate frame(i know i never do) and just assumed you were another tool trying to diss his evo in your flashy car.
Ah yes, there IS that possibility but I didn't see it that way since I passed him (by maybe 5 MPH) on the left, turned on my turn signal and switched lanes and ended up right behind another car.

He was then a few car lengths back--It's not like I was slamming my brakes trying to get him to see the license plate frame. Most every other person that's ever tried to race me or play with me on the freeway has always turned their head and at least nodded their head. The only people that stare straight ahead are generally the ricers, doing their "I lost but I'm still better than you" flyby.

As for all the gheyness in this thread, I FEEL THE LOVE SoCal-DSM!

Last edited by eslai; Nov 7, 2005 at 11:55 AM.
Old Nov 7, 2005, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Sinister Subaru
He probably thought you were just another typical Porsche-boy. I wouldn't have given you a positive reaction either if you just decided to cut me off in traffic, then start laughing about it.

Regardless what you and your girlfriend may have been laughing about, he probably thought you two were laughing at him.
When did I say we were laughing?

Originally Posted by Alias
I don't get it. So I am a asshat because I just drive normal and ignore others that might/might not be trying to taunt me? Whenever someone gets next to me on purpose like they are trying to show me something or wanting to race, I just look straight ahead and ignore them. I can see a post like this coming for me one of these days.
Hey, like I said, I wasn't trying to race him nor was I driving like I was. He decided to pull up next to me after I changed into his lane, then he got on the throttle for a little bit and let off. Meanwhile, i had a car in front of me....
Old Nov 7, 2005, 12:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
There's 2 sides to every story. I'm sorry but it seems like you were the one being an asshat.
Old Nov 7, 2005, 12:05 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,044 Likes on 762 Posts
Originally Posted by razorlab
why don't you stop posting with your racial slurs ?

thank you

Blonde
Since when is saying "asian" a racial slur?
Old Nov 7, 2005, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by anjapower
There's 2 sides to every story. I'm sorry but it seems like you were the one being an asshat.
I know it's natural to be defensive, since I'm "dissin' one of your bro's", so to speak, but how about taking the word of a guy who was actually AT the scene? I'm really not some punk kid who races people on the freeway for fun and profit, and despite the asian thing, my ***** really ISN'T that small. Really! Ask razorlab!!!

I'd love nothing more than the owner to actually find this post and go, "hey man, I thought YOU were being a dick! Sorry to get your panties in a bunch, now can we move on?"
Old Nov 8, 2005, 01:06 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by eslai
I'm really not some punk kid who races people on the freeway for fun and profit, and despite the asian thing, my ***** really ISN'T that small. Really! Ask razorlab!!!
Jesus Christ - (Mr. Slave voice)

If you can be El Barto, then I can be El Homo - Homer Simpson
Old Nov 8, 2005, 01:22 PM
Former Vendor

another dumb thread...
Old Nov 8, 2005, 01:42 PM
Evolved Member

There are jerks that drive every type of car... some have more jerks to them than others... EVO guys are usually pretty cool (most of the time anyway...) as are STI guys...

Lets not bring up the guys who drive the vehicle with the "4" in it....

Boxster guys usually dont have a pulse... lol... never see any of them drive more than 30mph..
Old Nov 8, 2005, 02:09 PM

Yeah, we usually just stick our Starbucks cups out the window and flip our cardigans at each other.
Old Nov 9, 2005, 05:48 PM
Evolving Member

i got this type of treatment back when i drove a dsm, besides other dsm owners i can't recall a single thumbs up. now more often than not, people throw the big thumbs up. silly part is my dsm would have ate my evo for lunch.

Quick Reply: Disappointment