Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

A Bad Vendor Experience!!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2006, 10:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Turd Squirter
I had all sorts of names I stopped myself from calling you, but you were the first to get personal. It speaks to your character and your level of maturity. A CC transaction (refund or debit) will not appear for 24-48 hours in most cases. It has to go through two financial institutions. He'll get his money tomorrow or the next day but you'll never bump this thread to say you were wrong. You're not man enough. You'll just find something else to complain about.
On the contrary I will bump it up to make sure people hear this and what happened here. Again I dont care if they fix it or not I do care about getting this info of what happened to everyoen so that they chec their statement thoroughly when it comes to chargesd from groupe s. I mean I have explained this to you several times now aand you still dont understand what I am doing.

I must say you are have some problems.

I ma not the one who is wrong here group s is. I didnt make fraudulent charges on a credit card GROUP S did. Get that through your head too.
Old Feb 28, 2006, 10:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by justchil
It could be as simple as two employee's sold the same parts the same day while they were both in stock.. maybe they need better inventory tracking.. but who am I to speculate.

If I was in that situation I would be upset at first too. If I received a prompt refund I would have gladly taken the offer and never thought twice about it.

I just don't understand what you expect to gain from this. The only thing I can think of is maybe you hope they loose biz which in return will make you happy. If this was a common problem with the company I could easily see myself doing the same thing.

With that said I've had small problems with random vendors myself. It's hard to stay calm when hard earned cash is involved but it's all about how you approach the problem and how they deal with it. I personally have had great success with the few "hard to find (at the time at least) items.

just my .02 guys nothing personal
I'll quote myself just to see if I can get a response out of the guy that actually has the problem.

Checking your CC is common sense. If you don't do this already something is wrong. I'm not going to argue with anyone with anyone but you're doing nothing to help the guys situation (not that any of us could really do much).

In spite I'm going to order something from gruppe-s tomorrow haha. I'll shut up now.
Old Feb 28, 2006, 10:26 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
I dont care if they fix it or not...
And therein lies the difference between you and the rest of us. Mistakes happen and all businesses make them (whether you want to call them "fraud" or recognize them as the simple human errors they are). It's how a business responds to these mistakes. If the thread starter was a rational guy he would have taken his discount and posted a quick thread thanking Gruppe-S for their customer service and for quickly reconciling the charges. Somehow he got fixated on the problem rather than what they did to correct it. So did you.
Old Feb 28, 2006, 10:30 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Turd Squirter
And therein lies the difference between you and the rest of us. Mistakes happen and all businesses make them (whether you want to call them "fraud" or recognize them as the simple human errors they are). It's how a business responds to these mistakes. If the thread starter was a rational guy he would have taken his discount and posted a quick thread thanking Gruppe-S for their customer service and for quickly reconciling the charges. Somehow he got fixated on the problem rather than what they did to correct it. So did you.
And yet again you make the mistake of not reading the thread. Let me advise you to read back in the thread I think it is in the 2nd page where I gave praise to that very statement "its how a business handles problems is what makes them a good bsiness". Somethign along those lines
Old Feb 28, 2006, 10:39 PM
Account Disabled

So what are you still going on about then? I mean you're really beating to death this whole thing about "fraud". When exactly does it go from being a fraudulent charge to a simple mistake? I dunno about you, but I'm pretty damn sure it's right about the time the guy on the phone apologizes for the error and offers to give you some free ish for the hassle. No?
Old Feb 28, 2006, 10:39 PM
Evolving Member

what are you doing modding your car anyway if you dont have a "buffer" of money in case something goes wrong or you have an emergency of some kind and you need some money.... all this shows me is that your young or extremely immature, or maybe both.. you blaming Gruppe-s for your lack of money management is juvenile.. and the way you handled the situation is the most childish way possable. You should have taken the punch and waited to see what happens instead of trying to make them look like the bad guy... are you going to do this everytime a company has an accident . i hope not.... once again Gruppe-s is a great company!!!!! keep up the good work guys
Old Feb 28, 2006, 10:43 PM
Evolved Member

Well read the thread before you start accusing me of name caling. Not to mention the whole forum is full of it. Or do you want to argue that as well?

let me take care of the other people. just because some one else does it doesn't mean that you have to do it.

Also my argument is correct with the standards of the LAW. If you cant understand that then as a mod you should know when an infraction of a retarded nature would occur.

your argument is correct by the law but only if this was fraud (which i will guarentee you it wasn't). if they would not refund him his money, than yes, i would sue their asses and i will personally help the guy get his money back or at least ban them from the forum (never going to happen with gruppe-s)

IMO it is retarded to let someone commit fraudulent charges on your credit card and not do anyhting about it. Hows that for a retarded argument?

still retarded. you automaticly assume that it is fraud while the rest of us still think that it was an honest mistake. have you ever dealt with gruppe-s? i have bought over 5k in parts from them and got the best service i have ever recieved. did they make mistakes? they sure did. did they do everything to fix them? you bet.

PS. I hope you being a moderator dont ban me cause I dont agree with you. However, banishment is always the easy way out. Now I can understand if I was flaming someone for no apparent reason but if someone choses to not read the thread starter and posts somethign that is obviously not true and you are constantly being called on it IMO that is idiocy. However, I understand you have to do your job.

i would never bban you for not agreeing with me. many people do not agree with me and that is fine. however, i will ban you for name calling because it is against the rules of this board. i gave you a warning and did not ban you which means that i do want you to stay and be a part of this forum only without the name calling
replied in red to all your points
Old Feb 28, 2006, 10:50 PM
Evolved Member

i too had somewhat of a problem having to due with the JDM 9 bumper they told me a Specific month and all i was suposed to receive it and it didnt show. also the owner and the store were closed when after i toke this order so when i called i never got through and what not. finally i was called from them telling me they can either refund me or i can wait one more month for the product. it is now march i still havent received the product yet. but i did email them and they responded back that same night. they told me next week it should be here in florida it was running a tad late but will be here next week. so im going to hope they keep their word this time. otherwise i wont be such a happy camper come next week.
Old Feb 28, 2006, 11:05 PM
Evolved Member

Well read the thread before you start accusing me of name caling. Not to mention the whole forum is full of it. Or do you want to argue that as well?

Also my argument is correct with the standards of the LAW. If you cant understand that then as a mod you should know when an infraction of a retarded nature would occur.

IMO it is retarded to let someone commit fraudulent charges on your credit card and not do anyhting about it. Hows that for a retarded argument?

PS. I hope you being a moderator dont ban me cause I dont agree with you. However, banishment is always the easy way out. Now I can understand if I was flaming someone for no apparent reason but if someone choses to not read the thread starter and posts somethign that is obviously not true and you are constantly being called on it IMO that is idiocy. However, I understand you have to do your job.

Hell. I'll accuse you of name calling. Look at post #57. The very fist sentance 6th word you are calling names.

Although I have never dealt with the mentioned vendor, Im sure it was an honest mistake. Look at some of your grammer and spelling before you shout idiot and "idiocy." Get off your moms' tit and grow up.
Old Feb 28, 2006, 11:08 PM
Evolved Member

SKILMATIC,

i don't know about you but this does not look like a vendor that will commit ccredut card fraud:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241927
Old Feb 28, 2006, 11:21 PM
Evolved Member

I give Gruppe-S a

I recieved my maxford manifold & helix 02 housing that I recently ordered in a few days.
Old Feb 28, 2006, 11:33 PM
Evolving Member

I will beleive it when I hear they have refunded 100% of your money and will give you discounts on future purchases. When this ovccurs I will rendor groupe a good vendor.

NO NO NO!!! he turned down the discounts and went public, if you are reading this gruppe, don't bother with this guy, he'll just post another thread that the test pipe you gave him for free shipped in 4 days, not in 3 like he was told. tsk tsk
Old Feb 28, 2006, 11:36 PM
Evolving Member

I have delt with gruppe-s on several occasions. They ARE NOT scammers! They are one of the best vendors here IMO! One time when i ordered a BOV, the sales guy (i think was Gil at the time) told me it was on backorder. he could tell i was bummed so he just said he'd give me the one he was about to put on his car and he'd wait for the next shipment. I said that he didn't have to do that but he insisted. THOSE GUYS ARE A CLASS ACT. They have always been up front with me and i can guarantee you it was just a mistake on their part.

But i can understand the frustration with the original poster but i have no idea why SKILSWHATEVER has his panties in a bunch. Dude, take a deep breath, relax, and maybe take some laxitive cause you are all backed up man...

I had a similar exp---->I ordered my clutch flywheel from them on JAN 30 and it said on the web site usually ships in one day. I waited two weeks called twice and left messages waited another week and called left a message and no one got back to me. They gave me no email or phone call back to tell me that the clutch/flywheel was out of stock and were looking for someone to get it from. Their supplier finally gave it to them and i will get it 6 weeks after the order. So beware when doing business with gruppe-s they are a poor customer service company.
Evolved Member

let me take care of the other people. just because some one else does it doesn't mean that you have to do it.
Yeah but you are pulling a double standard which never works. So you let thousands of others flame each other and you target a small handful. How about this, how about we make things fair? You delete every flame-like post in evom(which is like 95% of them) and I will back down to this argument. Or do you think I a being unfair here?

your argument is correct by the law but only if this was fraud (which i will guarentee you it wasn't). if they would not refund him his money, than yes, i would sue their asses and i will personally help the guy get his money back or at least ban them from the forum (never going to happen with gruppe-s)
I am sorry but overcharging someones credit card and waiting till he recieves his statement and him calling group s and having to apporach them to let them know is fraud. Now I could see if they accidentally did this and group s telling him before he gets his statement what happened then that woudl be a honest mistake but I can gaurantee you that if this went to trial guess who woudl be walking away with the winning check? Its a no brainer bud. Let me ask you this, if this guy wasnt adament about checking his statements and he never caught this mistake I wonder how long group s would have taken to clear up their "honest mistake." Hmm.. maybe you being a moderator have all these answers.

Sorry hate to break it to ya I dont care how you look at it walking out of a store with their merchandise and after they catch you with it and you tell them"oh but I am sorry I didnt know I had these things in my hand" isnt going to go very well with a judge.

still retarded. you automaticly assume that it is fraud while the rest of us still think that it was an honest mistake. have you ever dealt with gruppe-s? i have bought over 5k in parts from them and got the best service i have ever recieved. did they make mistakes? they sure did. did they do everything to fix them? you bet.
Yes I automatically assume you want to know why? Cause he is still out 700bucks! My clearly noted assumptions will only die when this person comes back on the forum stating they gave him back his funds. CAPICE?!?! Not to mention what they did was still fraudulent by definition.

i would never bban you for not agreeing with me. many people do not agree with me and that is fine. however, i will ban you for name calling because it is against the rules of this board. i gave you a warning and did not ban you which means that i do want you to stay and be a part of this forum only without the name calling
Thats fair and I respect that. However, if you are against name calling then I hope you will be against all name calling and flame like posting. Becasue flame like posting is just as bad IMO and by definition it miles well be namecalling.

Quick Reply: A Bad Vendor Experience!!