Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Car Got Keyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2006, 07:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo owner that keys an evo should have their car crushed
Old Mar 7, 2006, 08:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
God I just wish I could catch someone keying someone else's evo. If I witnessed someone doing this (even if it wasn't my car) it would be an instant on the spot *** whooping. No man deserves to have their car keyed.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 08:24 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Have no idea what happened, but anyone smirking while looking at a keyed car sounds fishy to me.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 08:29 PM
sxi

hey.. Make sure you find out the right guy before taking any actions. dont put yourself in a rediculous situation. good luck.

it's always sad hear something like this. human stain
Old Mar 7, 2006, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by keevo54
You are so eager to point the finger. As of now you know your car got keyed, and a fellow evo owner was smirking while telling you the car was keyed. Maybe they didn't do it, but thought it was funny it happened to you because you all do not get along. Good luck with the video camera but normally they are unable to identify people, but if it shows someone exiting their car then it is a dead giveaway.

your a total idiot! the guy just got his damn evo f'd up and thats all you can say? show some sympathy.......what is your problem? your the one who deserves to have your $hit keyed and f'd up......

and damn bad beat man.....just hopefully the camera's will show who did it......if not i would say go beat the $hit outta him and his crew but than at our age [im assuming your over 18] it isn't worth it.....we have futures and you don't want to mess that up......but like i said hopefully you catch the guy(s) who did it man.....just remember......karma......what comes around goes around.....they will get theirs......

Last edited by g35sammy; Mar 8, 2006 at 07:19 AM.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 09:25 PM
Evolved Member

Sorry to hear man. Mine got keyed the first week I owned it and I didnt know anyone down here so i didnt have any enimies

Anyways, good luck with the video tape and hope you get some money to fix it!

-The post ^^ its karma not karama Just helping a brother with spelling
Old Mar 7, 2006, 09:27 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by g35sammy
your a total idiot! the guy just got his damn evo f'd up and thats all you can say? show some sympathy.......what is your problem? your the one who deserves to have your $hit keyed and f'd up......

and damn bad beat man.....just hopefully the camera's will show who did it......if not i would say go beat the $hit outta him and his crew but than at our age [im assuming your over 18] it isn't worth it.....we have futures and you don't want to mess that up......but like i said hopefully you catch the guy(s) who did it man.....just remember......karama......what comes around goes around.....they will get theirs......
He did jump the gun and think it was him since he was the closest one at the scene. Just like what cops do,, and we get mad when they do it.

I'm not saying that he shouldnt be mad, he should of asked if they did it. I would of got hardcore and start saying why the f is your b*** *** friend laughing, he thinks its funny that my car got scratched, would it be funny if i dinted his face with my fist, but thats just me.
In a lot of fights I learned sometimes you can just out talk a person.

Goodluck I hope you catch who did it, and dont take care of it on your own, let the courts handle it, it will be much worst for him, then u beating his ***.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 09:35 PM

sorry to hear about your car, good luck finding out who did it .
Old Mar 7, 2006, 09:48 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by andenbre
Evo owner that keys an evo should have their car crushed
I agree. when i see other evo's i admire them and would never do such a thing to an evo, make him pay for everything.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 10:19 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Tsurara
Is this a high school or a college campus?

Either one is a really bad idea, ESPECIALLY a high school parking lot. Why you don't have a 500$ 88 Civic DX to bring to campus is beyond me.
+1, very bad idea. I'm currently in high school, and I drive my beater a lot to school. But, when I do drive my evo, I park it in a small parking lot behind a building, and I park it backwards so you can't see the wing. It's like it isn't even there. I havn't had any problems, but I am always nervous, always.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 10:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Evo VIII
+1, very bad idea. I'm currently in high school, and I drive my beater a lot to school. But, when I do drive my evo, I park it in a small parking lot behind a building, and I park it backwards so you can't see the wing. It's like it isn't even there. I havn't had any problems, but I am always nervous, always.
Dam you got a beater and a evo, u are doing it big, that insurence must be crazy.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 10:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Swift_OwL
Dam you got a beater and a evo, u are doing it big, that insurence must be crazy.
No, actually the beater helps with the insurance. And yes, I'm blessed to have a really great job.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 11:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I drive a really busted down beater to work, the only place my evo gets parked is in my garage.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 11:14 PM
Evolved Member

i already told you syed, you should have called the cops so you can file something for insurance!!!
Old Mar 8, 2006, 01:39 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MuslimEvoFreak
OMFG I CANT EVEN DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW!!!!! Some punk *** kids at school ****ing keyed my car!! I think it was the kid that owns an evo and parks right next to me and he is the one that told me that someone keyed my car. He had a bunch of kids sitting with him and they were giving me a smirk. I thought it was a little scratch, but no............the whole god damn side was keyed!!! I am soooo pissed right now!!! I called the school and asked if there are cameras located where I park and they said to come tomorrow morning and talk to the Dean and see the tapes. Does anyone know how to put on touch up paint? I will post pics soon.
sorry to hear

Quick Reply: Car Got Keyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!