Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Capitol Mitsubishi In San Jose CA Sucks, Don't Buy From Them!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2003, 06:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Capitol Mitsubishi In San Jose CA Sucks, Don't Buy From Them!!

This happened a few weeks ago, anywayz here is the story. My friend was on the waiting list for the EVO, they gave him a call we went there to check out the car last Sat. It was cool at 1st. The sales people greeted us outside as we were walking in. One of the sales took care of us. As usual he started talking about stuff we already knew about car and how the great the car was, then he started to get a bit pushy and started to ask us what color we wanted and if we were ready to sit down and talk about buying it but we didn't EVEN test drive the car yet?? So we asked him if we could test drive it. The sales dude told US to ask the MANAGER OURSELVERS?? We were like what?? Arn't you suppose ask for us, we are the customers right?? So the manager came out and said "NO, we don't offer test drives for the EVO" So we said, how can we buy a car without test driving it?? We were getting pretty irritated. Then another dude came out, he was the GM, he started talking to me and i said to him "Don't talk to me" then all of a sudden he got really pissed off and asked us to leave. Then he said to us "have you ever bought an EVO before?? You just have to sit down with us talk about the payment, you pay the money, we give you the keys and you drive the car away" Then the other sales people surrounded us one of them said "you know he is the GM, if he asked you leave then leave" " if you don't leave we are going to call the cops. As we were leaving some other salesman outside was even cursing at us. I said you know what customer service is? they said "we don't we nee customer service, we don't need you to buy from us go somewhere else" We were furious, i have never been treated like this before in my life, these people are racist, arrogant and don't know what da hell they are doing. We filed a complaint to Mitsubishi of America but they totally ignored us.

CAPITOL MITSUBISHI TOTALLY SUCKS!! THEY JUST HIRE A BUNCH OF MONKEYS AND THINK THEY CAN SELL CARS WITH THAT COCKY ATTITUDE. THEY THINK THEY ARE SELLING FERRARIS OR SOMETHING

THIS IS THE GM (WHAT A *****)
R J Bazofti

Phone: (408) 264-9999
Fax: (408) 264-9988
Old Apr 11, 2003, 06:50 PM
Evolved Member

fu@$ them man I would be pissed as well just along as you didn't ask for that type of service.
Old Apr 11, 2003, 06:56 PM

This thread seems strangely familiar.
Old Apr 11, 2003, 06:57 PM
Evolving Member

Yeah... I think I read this before somewhere...
Old Apr 11, 2003, 06:58 PM
Evolved Member

**** I sell Jags and Lotus and would gladly give someone a testdrive. Do you buy shoes without trying them 1st? What a bunch of *******s.
Old Apr 11, 2003, 07:01 PM
Evolving Member

I would've told him to F- off and make me leave. Would've told the rest of them that as well. Then degrade their business and company and pursue to tell them how much more money I'm making than them and that I was making more when I was 20 years old. Then tell them how they should've stayed in high school and they might have made something of their lives.

I'm sorry but they would've had a different tune if they told me that. I don't stand for that $hit. There's no reason for it. Salesman bug me, always have bugged me, and I think they're at the bottom of the feces pool with the lawyers. I can't pull up to a the mitsu dealership by my house without 2 salesreps marching over to me before I can get out of the car. I march past them to where I'm going and they follow me asking me stupid crap like if they can help me with something as if I'm friggin lost.

Hehe by that picture I would've laughed my a$$ off first at seeing how retarded he looks.

I hope noone ever buys there cars. I know the Mitsu dealership I live by still has all of the Evos they got in because of poor salesmanship and markups.
Old Apr 11, 2003, 07:01 PM
Evolving Member

I knew I read this somewhere:
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...&pagenumber=10
Old Apr 11, 2003, 07:10 PM
Account Disabled

PUT THOSE *******S ON THE LIST
Old Apr 11, 2003, 07:12 PM
Evolved Member

Not all sales people are bad. Some customers can be mootchy bastards that want someting for nothing. Some lie, cheat, and practically steal to get what they want. Some waste so much of the sales person's time and have no intention of buying anything. Not fun when you are 100% commision.
Old Apr 11, 2003, 07:19 PM

what did they do/say that was racist?
Old Apr 11, 2003, 09:54 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Celm
PUT THOSE *******S ON THE LIST
They should already be on the list.
Old Apr 12, 2003, 03:52 PM
STC

blackball them!!
Old Apr 12, 2003, 10:43 PM
Evolving Member

HAHAHA, Imagine if they did call the cops...

Police: "So what seems to be the problem?"

General Manager: "Thease people want to test drive this car before they buy it!"

Police:
Old Apr 12, 2003, 11:50 PM
Evolved Member

HOLY CRAP!! Now we know where Saddam is hiding!!!!
Old Apr 13, 2003, 09:09 AM
Evolving Member

I can see where they'd get pissed if you walked in and was like, "Yeah, I bought a car from you guys like 10 years ago, so can I get an evo at 20% off msrp???" That would tend to chap my ***, but their behavior is inexcuseable.

Trust me, I work at a motorcycle dealership and Goldwingers try to pull this shiz all the time...snowmobilers too. Then they get all huffy when you tell them no. So you strait up tell them they can go someplace else and good luck, because there aren't any other decent dealerships around, and they sell parts for more than we do.

"So, what's MY price?"

Quick Reply: Capitol Mitsubishi In San Jose CA Sucks, Don't Buy From Them!!