Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

sooner then you think

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2001, 03:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
o i never realized that...coz in ot.net they have one that drops it jaws
Old Aug 25, 2001, 09:28 PM

wow...step outta teh fourms for a month ans se wat happens..we have wierdos sickos and movie stars..it ALLLL comes out in teh end...hahah
Old Aug 26, 2001, 07:06 AM
Evolved Member

so how old r they? i don't think she's ever gonna post here again

maybe she got pissed of what i said
Old Aug 26, 2001, 09:57 AM

Red face

Originally posted by LanEvo
so how old r they? i don't think she's ever gonna post here again

maybe she got pissed of what i said
She's not the real one anyways so who cares.........
Old Aug 27, 2001, 06:34 AM
Evolving Member

How do you know it's not the real one Maybe she is really into cars and we just dont know about it

Justin
Old Aug 27, 2001, 03:01 PM

First off the real one would have one of her servants call the dealer or if she was really an enthusiast, she could afford the $600,000 fee and the 3 cars to have the car certified for US use Plus, why would the real one have a site with this address:

http://mary-kate.yermom.ruin.org

I cant see the real mary kate having this address as their real site. If I am wrong I would be glad to have the real mary kate meet me if she was in south florida
Old Aug 27, 2001, 03:19 PM

I think it is very rude the way you all are talking about me, right where I can see it. If you doubt who I claim to be that is your business. I don't care one way or the other. But to ask somebody who is most likely underage if they are going to be a "**** star" later in life is not only inappropriate but quite offensive. I don't understand why people always think they can act anyway they want over the Internet, just because nobody sees their face. Acting as a fool while using the Internet is still just as acting as a fool.

Old Aug 27, 2001, 05:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by LanEvo
welcome to the board...just don't try to stickshift to 2nd gear on 85mph in the evolution when you get a license and the car like britney spears

btw...will u guys be twin **** stars when u turn 18? j/k
read my post again...i said when u guys turn 18, and i wrote j/k because if u may either be the real one or some one who's a big fan i no u ll get real pissed off
if u can't seem to see that i feel sorry (which i highly do not doubt) and that statement was purely an unintended-to-be-offensive joke
i am sorry
ok?
Old Aug 27, 2001, 06:19 PM
Evolving Member

We are so sorry, Mary-Kate !
Please accept our apologies and dont let a few bad posters spoil everything for you.

If you visit beautiful Seattle (with a chaperon of course), we can take you on a ride in the Evo and you can decide if you want the car when you turn 18(or 16 or whenever licenses become available), which hopefully isnt too far away.

btw, that's a really bad run-on sentence and dont write like this in school.
Old Aug 27, 2001, 07:23 PM

Hey i've got an idea.. by the time EVO comes out, i guess u would have your licence by then... Do some free advertising for Mitsu!!! instead of doing the Britney Spears move, i sugggest getting caught driving sideways on an offramp.. or feature a EVO in one of the movies u would be in, that would be great!

I am sorry some people are so rude that they don't believe such a cute girl is into EVOs.. a cute girl into hot cars... that is such a turn on!!!

and about the joke, in such a 99% guy forums, i think we get over the board a bit sometimes.. sorry u took that so seriously!

btw, i am 16.. i am not too old for u! intersted in a ride in my 94 Legacy Turbo??? hehe
Old Aug 27, 2001, 07:44 PM

wut the hell happened to dave coolier?
that dude was really the weakest link on full house, all of his jokes were not funny and he looked like he was bummed all the time? can u put any truth to this mary? and is it true that bob saget is an unfunny alien?
Old Aug 27, 2001, 11:20 PM
gtr
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No, way isn't that the full house girl? The last time i watch the show i was like 12. Sorry i'm clueless. I think it cool for a girl to like cars. Maybe someday.
Old Aug 28, 2001, 05:12 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Mary-Kate Olsen
But to ask somebody who is most likely underage if they are going to be a "**** star" later in life is not only inappropriate but quite offensive.
never start a sentence w/ a but, high school have real high standards

hey i think girls w/ cool cars are awesome, and nobody here really mentioned anything about girls can't drive or girls don't know about cars or anything like that
Old Aug 28, 2001, 06:43 AM
gtr
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mary-Kate Olsen, You should also check out www.skylinegtr.com

Thats suppose to be the japanese flagship that kills bother wrx and evos. And most feared on the streets in asia with a potential hp of 1000. Very costly but that's a site for a grey importer. Right hand drive though but, you'll be the only one with one of those around. Hey, call me crazy but i'm dumping my M3 for an evo.
Old Aug 28, 2001, 10:45 AM

"Mary-Kate" you must understand that internet folk are very suspicious of anyone claiming to be a celebrity, however minor. Especially when so much is wrong with the way the celebrity is presented.

The mary-kate.yermom.ruin.org homepage address (which is a site for photos of Mary-Kate with detailed captions such as "Not sure where this one is from... a magazine article I think.") is very convincing.

But that's the wonderful thing about the internet ... you can pretend to be whomever you want. But just for future reference ... the official mary-kate and ashley website is http://www.olsentwins.com (which is owned by Dualstar Entertainment Group).

Your profile is funny, however (Occupation: TV Star; Biography: I am a TV star) ... I think you're overestimating yourself.

Quick Reply: sooner then you think