Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Ever Catch Someone Vandalizing Your Evo?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2006, 06:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by High_PSI
His friends were a bunch of pussies too. They just ran. They didn't even attempt to help their boyee. Maybe just MAYBE I would have a shread of respect if they tried to gang up on me. There were 5 all together, they probably coulada atleast thwarted y attempt. Nope, they were GONE, not even in site by the time I was done.
Too bad. After you were done with him you shoulda gotten them too!
Old Aug 26, 2006, 08:43 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by hotrod2448
And you think that the system would accurately punish some kid like that?
A humiliation was in order, not physical damage...His parents should have been punished by legal action, through the realization that their son was a vandal punk...That is how I handled my situation with the hippie scum Bush haters that I caught vandalizing my mom's car (whether you hate Bush or not is not the question, the vandalism is the issue).

The vandals bad karma needs addressing. The problem with acting as karma's equalizer leaves you with (in the case of HighPSI) even worse karma than you intended to repay...Physical harm is only justified when physical harm is threatened, and then deadly force is justifed.

It is just a freakin' car...Maybe some day some nice Christian man, like myself (at 220 pounds of muscle), will have mercy, as you were at one time merciful.

If this child (which is what the kid was that you physically harmed) was hurt, I am sure you broke the kid's mom's heart and grieved her mightily...This is not cool.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 08:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by MRinChrist
A humiliation was in order, not physical damage...His parents should have been punished by legal action, through the realization that their son was a vandal punk...That is how I handled my situation with the hippie scum Bush haters that I caught vandalizing my mom's car (whether you hate Bush or not is not the question, the vandalism is the issue).

The vandals bad karma needs addressing. The problem with acting as karma's equalizer leaves you with (in the case of HighPSI) even worse karma than you intended to repay...Physical harm is only justified when physical harm is threatened, and then deadly force is justifed.

It is just a freakin' car...Maybe some day some nice Christian man, like myself (at 220 pounds of muscle), will have mercy, as you were at one time merciful.

If this child (which is what the kid was that you physically harmed) was hurt, I am sure you broke the kid's mom's heart and grieved her mightily...This is not cool.

If his mother was there I would have punched her right in her mouth for squirting out the little shit. Punish the parents? How would junior learn? Also didn't you just threaten me with physical violence? That isn't very Christian like....You also seem to be spreading a lot of hate towards the democrat crowd or anyone who doesn't support your ideology, didn't Jesus befriend the criminals and the hors and those shunned by society? Turn the other cheek sir

Last edited by High_PSI; Aug 26, 2006 at 08:54 AM.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 09:51 AM
Evolved Member

Irony = a guy named "MRinChrist" telling people about karma. Kind of like a Jewish guy telling people about Allah

Also didn't you just threaten me with physical violence? That isn't very Christian like....You also seem to be spreading a lot of hate towards the democrat crowd or anyone who doesn't support your ideology, didn't Jesus befriend the criminals and the hors and those shunned by society? Turn the other cheek sir
Calling yourself a Christian no more makes you one than living inside of a garage makes you a car.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 09:55 AM
Evolved Member

dude, you been watching the 700 club wayyyy to much
Old Aug 26, 2006, 10:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts

Why punish the innocent and rely on them to punish him? Just go to the source. I'm sure his parents didn't raise him with hopes of him being a sh*thead.

So, it's wrong to break her heart by kicking the kids a*s but, it would be much easier on her to have him arrested, the cops drop him off at the house for everyone in the neighborhood to see, make them pay for it and, go to court where the ruling would get published in the paper for everyone to see? What type of logic is that?

If we let the parents punish him, wouldn't they have bad Karma?

If it isn't about your political stance why do you keep referring to the them as the "Hippie scum" and "Bush haters"? We don't need to know your political views. You could just say "the a*sholes who vandalized my mom's car".
Old Aug 26, 2006, 11:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 68 Posts
Does anyone else find it funny how he says that physical violence is only justified when physical violence is threatened, and then it's ok to kill someone? It's also rather comical that he calls himself a "nice christian man", someone has quite an inflated view of himself. Keep the stories coming, some of them are pretty damn funny. To the original thread starter, good job, I agree that the only way these punk *** kids learn is by getting their *** kicked. Spend 20 minutes in a local high school and you'll quickly understand this.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 12:02 PM
Evolving Member

Dude.... This has to be the best thread ever! High_PSI I commend you for your actions. Forget all the political and moral bull**** and get revenge. I have a few dings in my EVO from doors and I know accidents happen, but outright vandalism is uncalled for.

No matter how mad I am I would'nt touch another car... unless he touched my evo.. I already have 2 assault charges and I would not hesitate 2 seconds to kick one's *** for touching my car.

and to MRinCHRIST just STFU.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 12:50 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by alan678
wow...just wow...

thats exactly what I was saying and then I saw your quote LMAO
Old Aug 26, 2006, 12:53 PM
Evolving Member

I was driving my WRX and this little bastard kid threw and orange and it slammed into my front mount, my buddy and I slammed on the brakes and jumped out after them. we seriously chased them for 20 min and then we caught them, and then one of those little bastards had a gun, we left them alone.... and uhhhh yeah
Old Aug 26, 2006, 01:10 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by -=SPECTRE=-
Calling yourself a Christian no more makes you one than living inside of a garage makes you a car.
How would you know?...Opinion without knowledge is ignorance. Get it?...Of course you don't.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 01:11 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by IrightI
I already have 2 assault charges and I would not hesitate 2 seconds to kick one's *** for touching my car.

and to MRinCHRIST just STFU.
Road rage...lol...You will get yours...One day, tough guy, you are going to pick on the wrong guy...You better hope he practices mercy and forgiveness...You better hope he is a practicing Christian.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 01:17 PM
Evolving Member

"Never try to teach a pig to sing: You waste your time and you annoy the pig."

My bad...I am done here.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 01:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice one, i have all respect for every car, i wouldnt like to see if anyone is vandalizing my car, i myself would of done the same. I am 16 and dont understand why others like me are soo unmature.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 02:24 PM
Evolved Member

MRinChrist, a gift: www.fallacyfiles.org.

Quick Reply: Ever Catch Someone Vandalizing Your Evo?