Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

RnR Street Core FMIC

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2007, 08:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by EvO6-RS2
The original poster had a fitment question...why go straight out and BASH RnR. A simple 'NO' or 'YES' on his fitment question would work too...and he can offer his opinion on the intercoolers performance...no need to BASH RnR..not a bashing thread. If the poster said "should I do business with RnR" then go ahead and bash them...i would support the bashing somewhat
Thank You. This thread was created for a fitment question. And since this thread was created everyone was so busy bashing RnR that no one gave a straight answer.

Originally Posted by chaotichoax
amazing, Warrtalon has basically been telling you that through your entire thread

you just don't want to listen
Im the one that isnt listening?
This is a fitment question!
Not a RnR bash thread, nor an "Oh you can get that on ebay" thread
Just a simple question that even until now goes unanswered.
Old Mar 3, 2007, 08:28 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
evo6, everyone realizes that you have no clue what you are talking about now..so keep thinking rnr makes good products. its been proven time and time again that rnr is garbage. i dont know who your friends are but there is no way they saw gain on the rnr fmic. people with not only evo's but supra's, 240sx's, and sti's have seen less whp with the rnr fmic. it is a poorly engineered product and my 2 friends that have tried them about 50% of the fmic fins got bent or messed up in the first couple months of driving. rnr products are garbage and when you buy something else you will realize. just keep thinking there products are good and you will have an ebay evo your whole life.
Old Mar 3, 2007, 08:37 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 3volut1on
Thank You. This thread was created for a fitment question. And since this thread was created everyone was so busy bashing RnR that no one gave a straight answer.

It will fit with the stock IC pipes...you just need to use different couplers just not the stock IC hoses.
Old Mar 3, 2007, 11:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by theEVOdream
It will fit with the stock IC pipes...you just need to use different couplers just not the stock IC hoses.
Ok thanks!
Old Mar 4, 2007, 07:59 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by chaotichoax
...I had an imaginary friend once but I was seven

hahaha rnr fan boy FTW
Couldn't resist from his previous post...sorry had to throw that in there

Last edited by EvO6-RS2; Mar 4, 2007 at 08:12 AM.
Old Mar 4, 2007, 08:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MRevolutionRed
evo6, everyone realizes that you have no clue what you are talking about now..so keep thinking rnr makes good products. its been proven time and time again that rnr is garbage. i dont know who your friends are but there is no way they saw gain on the rnr fmic. people with not only evo's but supra's, 240sx's, and sti's have seen less whp with the rnr fmic. it is a poorly engineered product and my 2 friends that have tried them about 50% of the fmic fins got bent or messed up in the first couple months of driving. rnr products are garbage and when you buy something else you will realize. just keep thinking there products are good and you will have an ebay evo your whole life.
OK kiddo....
Old Mar 4, 2007, 08:17 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 3volut1on

You're welcome, let's RESPECT the guy's thread and answer his questions
Old Mar 4, 2007, 10:38 AM
G20
Evolved Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by AfireINSIDE
They tend to use ebay parts i.e. their TBE and I would assume the FMIC is too( I have nothing against ebay parts, but save your money and just get the ebay FMIC for $150.00 shipped and get the same thing)
Please don't tell thing that you don't know. Their IC is made by Precision. I don't like RNR that much but it's the truth that has to say.
Old Mar 4, 2007, 11:05 AM
Evolving Member

just going by a track record of the tsudo exhaust, and their fmic looks like ebay stuff also. usually 1+1=2
Old Mar 4, 2007, 12:36 PM
Evolved Member

from what ive heard RNR is garbage!!a guy i know has there intercooler...looked like ***!!had RNR welded on the top...looked like a 3 yr old did it...i think it was a no name IC with RNR welded on it by RNR's owners dog...anyways stay away from RNR
Old Mar 4, 2007, 02:08 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by GT35REVO8
from what ive heard RNR is garbage!!a guy i know has there intercooler...looked like ***!!had RNR welded on the top...looked like a 3 yr old did it...i think it was a no name IC with RNR welded on it by RNR's owners dog...anyways stay away from RNR
thank you
Old Mar 4, 2007, 02:12 PM
Account Disabled

Let me jumped into this band wagon of the bashings of the late RnR suck *** company. RnR sucks! I'm a sheep! RnR does suck though.
Old Mar 4, 2007, 03:19 PM
Evolved Member

This thread might as well be closed. I got my answer and now this has turned into a bash thread.
Old Mar 4, 2007, 07:26 PM
Evolved Member

i guarantee he still buy RNR...if your gonna buy the RNR then go for it,its your evo...but save some money and go with the AMS or Buschur...cant go wrong there....RNR is junk!people who buy RNR are too cheap to get anything else,and see a nice looking cheap intercooler and jump on it...little do they know...just ask redline06 he's a dumbass and bought RNR *cough*e-bay intercooler and thought he was cool...he'll probably get a RNR turbo kit too...lol
Old Mar 4, 2007, 07:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by GT35REVO8
i guarantee he still buy RNR...if your gonna buy the RNR then go for it,its your evo...but save some money and go with the AMS or Buschur...cant go wrong there....RNR is junk!people who buy RNR are too cheap to get anything else,and see a nice looking cheap intercooler and jump on it...little do they know...just ask redline06 he's a dumbass and bought RNR *cough*e-bay intercooler and thought he was cool...he'll probably get a RNR turbo kit too...lol
couldnt have said it any better. nobody wants to listen. i guess people think we tell them rnr is garbage because we feel like it. we tell you to let you know it has been proven time and time again that it is GARBAGE.

Quick Reply: RnR Street Core FMIC