Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

CAUTION:If you have been scammed by bttkcooled

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2007, 06:33 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
He sold the same wheels to both of you as well? evodude77, dyrad001?

Some people don't know that paypal buyer protection is just a couple of words. since he withdrew his money, they can't pay anyone back. They can't reach into his bank account to get the money out. Others may have paid with the money that was in their paypal account or bank transfer.

This is the 5th set of forums this kid is on thousands of dollars in fraud, and us out of money, waiting here patiently, until this kid runs out of contradictory excuses.
Old May 22, 2007, 07:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I almost bought the AEM from him but he told me he was going to keep it. He lives in my old hometown where I just moved from less than a year ago. So he frequents the Milw thread in the regional forums and Im still in contact with all of the Evo owners up there.

I hope he realized I don't take kindly to too many people so it was probably in his best intrest not to screw me over, I would have taken it to the extreme if he did. A flight to WI from FL is only $200 and 2.5 hours of my time to hunt him down.

The reason why I am doing this is to try and help everyone else out, I hate seeing people on here get screwed over. A lot of what he said in the past didn't add up so I started to find out for myself who this guy really was, and to my astonishment I wasn't the first who did this.

So if people don't get their money back I will feel as if I failed. Im doing what I can and how much I can being Im out of the state. I still have many contacts in the law enforcement there and I have talked with one of them today. I should have something by tomorrow.
Old May 22, 2007, 07:16 PM
Evolving Member

Collective legal efforts, will get this guy what he deserves, and us our money
Old May 22, 2007, 07:25 PM
Evolved Member

if u didnt do it paypal, then ur pretty much ****ed, unless u know him in person and give him a personal beat-down it happens everyday, sum ppl lose hundreds, others....thousands.
Old May 22, 2007, 07:28 PM
ELF
Evolving Member

Wow if this guy is from Random Lake he's not far from where i am, im in sheboygan, I was inquiring about his Aem ems, lucky i didnt buy it!!
Old May 22, 2007, 07:30 PM
Evolving Member

even if you did do it paypal, your ****ed is the point, paypal guarentees nothing if its not on ebay, read the fine print of the "protection".
Old May 22, 2007, 07:38 PM

yup, paypal is pretty useless when trying to get your money back. contacting your bank is the best way to go. however, when you are pressing criminal charges it is best to have every shred of evidence and attempt to get your money back through every medium you can. yes, he is from Random Lake and we have his address and about every other piece of information you can think of. he will not get away with this.
Old May 23, 2007, 07:28 PM
Evolving Member

has anyone seen even a cent of progress? how about a word of communication that did not involve further excusing of delays?
Old May 23, 2007, 07:31 PM
Evolving Member

since he lost his selling privileges i haven't seen him posting as much, first time he has every not posted for more then 2 days.. coincidence?
Old May 23, 2007, 09:41 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by App420
since he lost his selling privileges i haven't seen him posting as much, first time he has every not posted for more then 2 days.. coincidence?
ken I just got home an your not on AIM since you messaged me. call or message me tomorrow if youd like. I will have my phone by me from 6am to 8pm ( work, but on a offsite )

and I havnt posted cause I dont have time. im working as charles knows!

Last edited by SASD209; May 23, 2007 at 10:22 PM. Reason: took out threat quote
Old May 23, 2007, 09:50 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by evodude77
yup, paypal is pretty useless when trying to get your money back. contacting your bank is the best way to go. however, when you are pressing criminal charges it is best to have every shred of evidence and attempt to get your money back through every medium you can. yes, he is from Random Lake and we have his address and about every other piece of information you can think of. he will not get away with this.
im not planning on getting away with it you moron!

if I was, I wouldnt have GIVEN you my real address, REAL cell phone.

people are seriously stupid these days! ( including me for this happening like this, so dont even TRY to throw it in my face )
Old May 23, 2007, 09:59 PM
Evolving Member

why do i get the feeling that bttkcooled is not very mature.i also inquired about a wideband o2 from this gentleman and was given the run around so to speak ...and paypal is an awful affair if you dont read the "fine print"
Old May 23, 2007, 10:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bttkcooled
im not planning on getting away with it you moron!

if I was, I wouldnt have GIVEN you my real address, REAL cell phone.

people are seriously stupid these days! ( including me for this happening like this, so dont even TRY to throw it in my face )
Less typing, more refunding.
Old May 23, 2007, 10:04 PM
Evolved Member

Really my God Bttk I gave you the bennifit of doubt, hmm dont think anymore. I'll get Rich Christian involved . No "name taht test and tune for you"
Old May 23, 2007, 10:28 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by newimportowner
Really my God Bttk I gave you the bennifit of doubt, hmm dont think anymore. I'll get Rich Christian involved . No "name taht test and tune for you"
this little crap wont do anything to ruin a show. they need 6 cars per episode, what are they going to do, come ALL the way back to wisconsin to tape one car. its not going to happen, so why waste your time? just curious!

as for the wideband. thats when dan didnt know if he wanted it or not, so stay out.

I LOVE how the peanut gallery is popping in when it SAYS UP TOP TO STAY OUT!!! or infratctions will be handed out!

Last edited by bttkcooled; May 23, 2007 at 10:30 PM.

Quick Reply: CAUTION:If you have been scammed by bttkcooled