Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

whos evo did i just buy?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2008, 01:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
good luck but good price lol
Old Feb 8, 2008, 02:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I almost have that many miles on my 06 MR.
Old Feb 8, 2008, 04:01 PM
Evolving Member

no ****. highway miles i hope!
Old Feb 8, 2008, 05:38 PM
Evolving Member

so know one reconizes this evo? just goin off of the mods this guy had to be a forum member or atleast be friends with one. just curious cause it would be nice to know some history outside of carfax
Old Feb 8, 2008, 08:22 PM
Evolved Member

well i wouldn't have bought it, but i consider myself a "smart" shopper when it comes to modded stuff. But i def gotta admit this is i think the first time ive ever like a BBY evo. so congratulations dude its a nice price and if it didnt have the mods i prob would have went for it also.

but im no help finding out who's it is, lol
Old Feb 8, 2008, 08:30 PM
Former Sponsor

I think thats a good deal. Thats not that high of mileage, been seeing a lot mroe evos come into the shop larely with over 100k miles. I say as long as the body is straight and carfax checks out and even if you have to put a motor in it sooner or chances are you'd come out ahead if you decide to sell it.
Old Feb 8, 2008, 08:31 PM
Evolving Member

thank-you, yeah most of the time me niether. used modded vehicles with high miles arent the best investment. if i hadnt owned one before i prolly wouldnt have done it. hell right now i have a modded 01 duramax that would prolly beat most evos, but even that just wont quite do it for me. its like having a crazy *** ex whos an amazing lay that ya just cant shake. that dirty evo b!tch just wont stop callin me

Last edited by Big Shooter; Feb 8, 2008 at 08:34 PM.
Old Feb 8, 2008, 08:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts
best looking evo color EVER!!

<---------------------Mine

Good luck with the car
Little constructive criticism, paint the spoiler to match or go wingless
Old Feb 8, 2008, 08:32 PM
Evolving Member

i just wouldn't buy a modded vehicle. There is something that makes you proud knowing that you mod a vehicle yourself and get it to where it is instead of jumping into another man's shoes...just my opinion
Old Feb 8, 2008, 08:49 PM
Evolving Member

i agree with joey on that also. i would take alot more pride in it if i had done it myself, but hey look at it this way. it all stuff i can already do so i wouldnt have learned alot from it (well nothing i cant just read about on here), and almost all of the things i would have done to the car myself. having another guy do it for me. and paying roughly one tenth the price for the same mods. and if need be i can double check to make sure they were done right is good for me. what im trying to get at here is this dude saved me roughly enough time to drink 3 cases of beer! and thats what counts
Old Feb 8, 2008, 08:53 PM
Evolved Member

i dunno whos that is and im from wisconsin and know alot around here. but good buy i think good luck with it
Old Feb 8, 2008, 08:53 PM
Evolving Member

even when i go physically look at cars it takes me a day or two to find all the flaws of the car. but you've never seen the car you could drive off and with some gear oil mixed into the oil and 1 month later, knock knock knock. but thats the bad, the good is you could get in fire her up and smoke some tires for another 60k. good luck.
Old Feb 8, 2008, 09:03 PM
Evolving Member

naturally i realize this wasnt one of my best choices ever. but i will change out ALL the fluids when i get the car. even though the dealer will say they just did. ill consider their fluids a rinse. BTW just curios where you got the whole gear oil in the motor thing? not doubting you just never heard of it. does that actually happen? sounds like nice slow way to get back at someone
Old Feb 8, 2008, 09:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Ah stop your worrying...... as long as this car has been wrecked it should be fine. I purchased both my EVOs off this forum and have had wonderful luck with them.

You don't have to pay the entire amount until you drive the car and since you are a previous evo owner you'll know how it should be. You can always back out if it doesn't match the description.

Enjoy the new ride. For that price even if something breaks you can fix it and still be ahead of the game.
Old Feb 9, 2008, 12:04 AM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
good luck with the car and do let us know more about it when you recieve it

Quick Reply: whos evo did i just buy?