Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Snow piled on Evolution

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2010, 07:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 144 Likes on 128 Posts
A couple of summers ago we got hail with every thunderstorm. This was never big hail, maybe the largest was the size of a quarter. Every time this occurred I was at work with the car parked in the open. I got some small dents in the body. The only parts of the car that are free of dents are the aluminum hood and front fenders. So, whatever alloy of aluminum they used it is less susceptible to denting then steel.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 07:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im in chicago and we got hit with snow REALLLLL bad over night and it should still be snowin until tom night so well see how much i get over here, meanwhile my evo in snow mode with the michelin pilot sport as+'s is better in the snow than anything else i have ever driven in this weather before, even better than the 06 lexus lx470 sitting in my garage. evo9mr+snow=FTW. no matter what kind of weather is point,steer,and the car just does it no matter how fast your going lol
Old Feb 10, 2010, 01:24 PM
Evolving Member

The snow isn't piled on the Evo, but this is what we've gotten after the "Snowmageddon" or whatever the hell they are calling it now. My GF's Mustang is under there somewhere, as the Evo is nestled cozily in the garage.

Old Feb 10, 2010, 01:51 PM
Evolving Member

^ that's awsome!!! You'll get that mustang out some time next month!!
Old Feb 10, 2010, 03:55 PM
Evolving Member

I cant believe in 3 pages no one mentioned the shovel with the wood adapters, Almost as good as my neighbor using a metal shovel to clean off her jag.
Old Feb 10, 2010, 04:35 PM
Evolved Member

nice pics. Did you have to clean off the snow that came last night and during the day today? lol