Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Duraflex

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2010, 07:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Duraflex bodies pieces, how good are they?

Has anyone worked with or has a duraflex body piece on their car? looking into getting a evo 9 front end from extreme dimensions and just curious how it is holding up.

Last edited by cartuner08; Jul 2, 2010 at 07:58 AM. Reason: renaming title to better suit topic
Old Jul 7, 2010, 08:47 AM
Former Sponsor

I can educate you a some on the Duraflex product if you'd like. Duraflex is made with a premium 6oz fiberglass. Combining this fiberglass with plastic and flex resins, it obtains a much higher rate of flexibility. Due to this proprietary resin blend, shipping damages are reduced up to 75% when compared with a standard fiberglass part. All Duraflex products come with a black primer finish, quality mesh grilles, basic hardware kit and an installation guide. All of this together makes Duraflex from Extreme Dimensions a high quality, the most durable and cost effective (read: inexpensive) aftermarket body part in the market today.

If you have any other questions about our product, feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to assist you.

-Ken
Old Jul 7, 2010, 02:23 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
IX bumper

I bought the IX front and front fenders from Extreme Dimesions. The front bumper is great, I replaced it with a real IX front that was the right color so I didn't have to paint it. The front bumper fit perfect. The fenders were a nice finish but a crappy fit. The oem fenders matched up great with ED front IX bumper. Let me know if you are going to the DSM Shootout on August 14th in Norwalk Ohio. I will sell you a bumper. You can try it on. Hope this helps
Ron
Old Jul 7, 2010, 02:53 PM
Former Sponsor

How long ago was this rong.? Did you contact our customer service department about the issue? If so, was the problem resolved?

-Ken
Old Jul 7, 2010, 02:58 PM
Evolved Member

And the truth comes out.
Old Jul 7, 2010, 04:09 PM
Former Sponsor

What truth might that be? That we have had issues with fitment in the past? We are well aware of this fact and are in the process of test fitting the over 6,000 parts we carry to make sure that the parts still fit correctly. If they are not, we pull them, correct the part and in most cases, remake the mold as it has become worn out due to use.

-Ken