Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

evo 8 engine into a evo mr body

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2011, 06:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by IllFactor
Hi there, was thread was the closet I could find to place my question. If there is a more accurate thread please indicate. Alright so here is the question the new Volts wagon tdi clean diesel engine it gets 40 some mpg, is there anyway one of these can be dropped in an evo?

Best Regards,

Jake
move to the uk and get one of these
http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/11082008/36...economy-0.html
Old Oct 5, 2011, 07:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by redSLed
Hmmm....the LANCER is an economy car? Haha
Do not listen to this. It is widely known that Evo is cheap to own, cheap to maintain, and most importantly, cheap to get the insurance.

It can be done so put naysay in the box. The Evo will accept the volts wagon engine, but it can only be done through the left wheel well, with the hood latched.

A wrx wagon engine can be put in with a skyhook, but these hook are very expensive and can only be found in the north west region of whatever country you are in. For instance, in my country they can only be found along the Oregon border. In Austria, this could be swamp or artic desert as I am not familiar with your country aside from the Dundee movies.

Please post pics when this job has complete.
Old Oct 5, 2011, 07:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by FERNO
Do not listen to this. It is widely known that Evo is cheap to own, cheap to maintain, and most importantly, cheap to get the insurance.

It can be done so put naysay in the box. The Evo will accept the volts wagon engine, but it can only be done through the left wheel well, with the hood latched.

A wrx wagon engine can be put in with a skyhook, but these hook are very expensive and can only be found in the north west region of whatever country you are in. For instance, in my country they can only be found along the Oregon border. In Austria, this could be swamp or artic desert as I am not familiar with your country aside from the Dundee movies.

Please post pics when this job has complete.
this has to be the funniest response i have ever seen on here!!! LOL..