Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Mitsubishi and Waranty

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2004, 04:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Mitsubishi and Waranty

Originally posted by Danny_J

Yeah I know, don't worry I'm not like that all the time. It's just so sad how they treat us, we are after all their customers, and it's not something that costs $50 it's 30k. Do they ever think of returning customers?
Danny, why are you using "we" and "us" when you haven't even bought an Evo yet? If YOU have not had issues with warranty, why are you complaining? You want an EVO? Buy one, do what you want to it (within reason) and IF you need warranty work, take it in! For everyone that posts dealership "horror stories", there is another owner that has a Stage XXX upgrade, drag races the snot out of his car and has just gotten his clutch & tranny replaced under warranty! You will seldom see their stories! Bottom line, you want to "play", you may have to "pay". BTW, it's the SAME situation with Subaru.

"If you want your car fixed under warranty, the only thing that matters is what you say and do in the 2 minutes that you talk to the service writer...I'd be willing to guess that you could get away with MURDER if you just talk to the service guy nicely.."

Well stated OnlineAlias! Worked for you too, huh?