Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

B-Pro Auto Imports

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2015, 11:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile B-Pro Auto Imports

Hey all,

I just want to let everyone know about my great experience with Brian an B-Pro Auto based out of Calgary, Alberta. Canada . I was very specific on what I wanted and didn't want to settle for anything less, we found my perfect car and it landed in way better shape and condition then I could ever hoped, we imported a Mitsubishi evo 6.5 tommi makenin edition, and it is just flawless. I'd like to thank him for everything along the way. He had information to every question I had and a pleasure to deal with, I will be going threw him again in the future. If you are looking for your perfect import or just trying to source some parts he is the guy you need to talk to. brian@b-pro.ca

Thanks, Corey
Attached Thumbnails B-Pro Auto Imports-image.jpg  
Old Jun 26, 2015, 12:10 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 101 Likes on 50 Posts
I'm sure you're a really nice person and you help old ladies across the street and all that...

But I hate your guts a little.

Sweet car.
Old Jun 26, 2015, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Butt Dyno
I'm sure you're a really nice person and you help old ladies across the street and all that...

But I hate your guts a little.

Sweet car.
So I am hated why?
Old Jun 27, 2015, 02:35 PM

Same reason I hate you, you have a rhd Tommy M edtion evo.. Just kidding!! but i Am super jealous. Always loved this car in Gran Tursimo 3 and 4. Wish is the red and white edtion though
Old Jun 27, 2015, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Moksha
Same reason I hate you, you have a rhd Tommy M edtion evo.. Just kidding!! but i Am super jealous. Always loved this car in Gran Tursimo 3 and 4. Wish is the red and white edtion though
Haha I apologize for getting this car, honestly I just lucked out with the price. It was almost like nobody else was bidding on this car, I wanted red as well. But for the price I won it for. It would be stupid to not take it. I literally stole the car , interiors graded A and exterior 4. I don't know how I won it. I still even to this day I don't know how I won it
Old Jun 27, 2015, 07:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
This was imported from Japan? Congrats! I am also jealous...She's beautiful!
Old Jun 27, 2015, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by NJ9MR
This was imported from Japan? Congrats! I am also jealous...She's beautiful!
Yes sir. Direct from Japan to me. Only had 1 owner in Japan. I'm second. She's perfect. Thank you
Old Jun 29, 2015, 09:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
how much?
Old Jun 29, 2015, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by SmurfZilla
how much?
Uhm I don't wanna give exact figures, but if you guess I'll tell you how far you are off
B graded interior , 4 graded interior. Stock everything. No blemishes no nothing. Take a guess aha. Canadian dollars
Old Jun 30, 2015, 06:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Cviveiros
Uhm I don't wanna give exact figures, but if you guess I'll tell you how far you are off
B graded interior , 4 graded interior. Stock everything. No blemishes no nothing. Take a guess aha. Canadian dollars
No idea what any of that means and nobody knows what those are worth. Just share the price and not be an annoying little girl.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by evo8426
No idea what any of that means and nobody knows what those are worth. Just share the price and not be an annoying little girl.
Anybody who knows about importing knows exactly what that means. And anybody who knows what the tme is knows the worth. Let's not be stupid here. I bet your one of the only clueless ones who don't. But for everyone who knows what this car is. I paid under 12,000 total cleared customs CAD
Old Jun 30, 2015, 09:37 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Nice car,affordable price..... But in America gay rights first and maybe in the far future cars like that will be legalized lol
Old Jun 30, 2015, 10:22 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by egis
Nice car,affordable price..... But in America gay rights first and maybe in the far future cars like that will be legalized lol
LMFAO!!! You Sir, just made me giggle at work.

To the OP, she looks amazing, you definitely stole it. For anyone interested in USD it would be right around $9,500.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by egis
Not to much longer until you guys are aloud to bring them in, buddy of mine has his garage full of gtr and Evos waiting for the U.S. Market to open up for importing.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by eXtreme-Speed
LMFAO!!! You Sir, just made me giggle at work.

To the OP, she looks amazing, you definitely stole it. For anyone interested in USD it would be right around $9,500.

Yeah, again I don't know how I won it in auction. But I did. The normal evo 6 non tommi go all day around here for $15,000 if you can even find them. Then the tme is quite a bit more. Our market looks like it's way different then there in the U.S.