Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Exterior design question

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2017, 05:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exterior design question

Hey guys , so this may come across as a silly question but I was wondering how people get this part that I am showing in the photo I have attached as red inside , crossways hard to explain but sorta looks like a red bar on the inside going across and looks really nice , and the bottom part I have also seen designs saying something such as "arc"
looking at adding a little to the exterior of my car and would love to add these features

Old Jun 11, 2017, 07:21 PM

I believe your talking about a power brace and an arc intercooler.
Brace should be no problem installing
Old Jun 11, 2017, 07:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 99 Likes on 94 Posts
Cusco power brace. They only come in blue, you'll need to get it power coated red if that's what you want. And ARC no longer makes performance parts. You'll need to find a used one, and prepare to pay an arm and a leg for it. My advice is to get the ETS fmic that is made to fit the cusco power brace.
Old Jun 12, 2017, 03:36 AM

thanks guys , thats what I was after!
I am located in Australia, will it be easy to find a cusco power brace, or are there other brands that do these?
also any suggestions if I changed the intercooler? I was really only thinking of getting an arc one because of the cool design that I believe adds a really nice touch to the car
Old Jun 15, 2017, 01:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
just to let you know the cusco power brace does not work with the arc wide core intercooler which most have. The ones you see people have they chopped the bottom of the power brace to fit the arc intercooler. It's probably one of the dumbest **** i have seen.
Old Jun 15, 2017, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Zhul
just to let you know the cusco power brace does not work with the arc wide core intercooler which most have. The ones you see people have they chopped the bottom of the power brace to fit the arc intercooler. It's probably one of the dumbest **** i have seen.
thanks for the heads up, ill be sticking with the oem intercooler for now anyway i think.
purchased the power brace last night.