Weird issue - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Weird issue

Old Aug 12, 2018, 03:46 AM
Evolved Member

Weird issue

So Im having a weird intermittent problem after driving a bit the car seems like it doesnt want to take off from a stop it goes lean 19:1 and bogs. I push in the clutch rpms come back up let the clutch out and still bogging unless get the rpms up a little seems worse on the hill getting up my driveway. Background car has a brand new 2.0 engine built with gsc r2 cams fp black turbo , dual walbro's in tank with a hobbs switch. 8 an feed 6 an return, fic 1650's high Z fuel lab regulator, it doesnt seem to be a fuel pump issue it just started this yesterday engine has 400 miles on it. The car is on SD with omni 4 bar. Anyone have a similar issue?.
Old Aug 12, 2018, 04:59 PM
Evolved Member

I figured out my issue is the front o2 not reading in evoscan so I have to find out why now thanks for all the help :P

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.