Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Camp Pendleton Auto skills center!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2018, 07:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Camp Pendleton Auto skills center!

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone on here goes to the auto skills center on Camp Pendleton.
Need a hand or two when working on the evo 😁

anyways if you don’t know what it is, it’s a pretty sweet deal in my eyes. 4$ an hour for a workspace with any tool you can think of and some assistance from the guys who work there. 8$ gets you a electric lift ! With any tools you need. I believe they provide some fluids and have some other cool deals. Not positive only been there once. But anyways if any of you non sailers/marines want to work on our cars together let me know ! I would love to learn more and potentially help out another memeber plus I don’t know anyone on base that has an evo
Old Oct 28, 2018, 07:48 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I live in San Diego, what do you need help with? Send me a PM.
Old Nov 2, 2018, 12:21 PM
Evolving Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
I used to live at the auto skills center at Fort Benning... I'm not in your area otherwise I'd help out, but I agree it's a smoking deal for what you get and it makes life way easier doing most jobs.
Old Nov 19, 2018, 07:09 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There's a dude that has a nasty white evo 8 that works there at Camp Pendleton, I'm sure you've seen it around at some point. He does all the work himself on his car, he could help you out, PM me if you want his name.