Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Testing waters on my 2003 evo 8

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2018, 02:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Testing waters on my 2003 evo 8

I have a 2003 evolution ww with 93k miles and was wondering what price i could get for it. Only mods on my car is a turbo timer, boost gauge, perrin dp, perrin exhuast, color matched jdm bumper and exedy stage 1 clutch. The car is in good condition with minor dings. Runs totally fine. Oh the radiator has just been replaced recently.

From that alone, what price can i expect to get? Just testing waters right now. I rarely drive the car so its just been sitting on my driveway.

thanks!
Old Dec 3, 2018, 06:55 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
KBB puts this EvO at approx 14K to 17K. Based on some level of appreciation on EvO's, i say this EvO maybe worth 16K to 17K depending on how well its presented

No expert, just an educated guess
Old Dec 3, 2018, 09:12 AM
Evolving Member

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts
I sold my 2003 with 85k in Nov 2015 for $11k, but it was in a front end collision by the previous owner. Everything was fixed/replaced and running fine, but the hood was slightly dented and the bumper had seen better days. And the clutch pedal was vibrating quite a bit. So I'd also probably peg yours at $14k too.