Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Seat ideas

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2004, 06:30 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seat ideas

This is both off and on topic. I love the factory seats in my EVO. I need seats for my 300zx TT. I found a pair of EVO seats on eBay, kinda pricy. Also looking at Corbeau CR1, http://www.corbeau.com/brochure/images/CR1_black.jpg and Hunsaker Reclinables, http://www.hunsakersports.com/reclinable.asp.
What do you think?

Thanks.
Old Apr 23, 2004, 09:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CR1s are nice.
Old Apr 24, 2004, 02:10 AM
Evolving Member

yeah corbeau cr1s aren't bad... I've sat in corbeau A4's too not bad....
Old Apr 24, 2004, 05:54 AM
Evolving Member

Has anyone ever heard of Hunsaker? The seats look nice and the price is incredible. I just hate taking a chance without having a clue.
Old Apr 24, 2004, 09:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Re: Seat ideas

Originally posted by RedUSEVO
This is both off and on topic. I love the factory seats in my EVO. I need seats for my 300zx TT. I found a pair of EVO seats on eBay, kinda pricy.
Why not just get them directly from Recaro? The Evo just uses regular Recaro Sport seats. But Mitsu charges several thousand bucks for them instead of the $700 they go for. Also take a look at the classic Recaro SRD .

The new Sparco Siena looks like a copy of the Recaro Sport, but with even better lateral thigh support. Only costs $450. The Sparco Monza also looks pretty sweet, but costs the same as the Recaro Sport.

Emre
Old Apr 24, 2004, 02:17 PM
Evolved Member

man i love the look of the normal recaro sport seat... if i was you, i would order a set of those for your nissan... they have alot of color options also, and you already know it is a great seat.
Old Apr 24, 2004, 07:42 PM
Evolving Member

Agreed, the pair on on eBay for $900, but the Hunsaker's are $400 for the pair and look like the Sparco. I think I will call Hunsaker on Monday and find out more. If it doesn't work out I will look at those Recaros and Sparcos.

Thanks for the feedback, if anyone has heard on Hunsaker that would be great too.