Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Best Motoring Videos

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2004, 11:09 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best Motoring Videos

Does anyone have them with the modded evo? Or I read somewhere there was a comparison, with the RS, GSR, MR, and a track version. Who has that video or anything with a modded evo or just a evo 8 in it? PM me if you do, or post a message. Thanks
Old May 6, 2004, 11:13 AM

i have the best motoring videos. I have one that says evo strikes back and the other final battle evolution vs. impreza..both of these videos are pretty cool. i really like the evo strikes back. shows the rs, a rally, and a race evo going at it on a track..but both videos are cool..where to get them is at your local best buy..i own about 5 best motoring videos so far..
Old May 6, 2004, 11:15 AM
Evolving Member

oh so you have em on DVD, not on your comp? can you encode em?
Old May 6, 2004, 11:26 AM
Evolved Member

I have the 2 on DVD that d2sevo mentioned. Just go to best buy, they're only like $15 or $19 bucks or something... definitely worth owning. They've got some great footage of a SUPER FAST Skyline. It's amazing to watch the Tach on this thing spin. The vids also show the drivers' feet, so there are some great techniques to watch. Very cool.
Old May 6, 2004, 11:27 AM
Evolved Member

I have all the BestMotoring DVDs and they are all truely awesome. I won't copy them as they are only 20 bucks. If someone can afford a EVO, surely they can afford a 20 buck DVD....

http://www.bestmotoringvideo.com
and they also sometimes have them at Best Buy.
Old May 6, 2004, 11:32 AM
Evolving Member

well the problem would be that i'm in western ny, and best buy is about an hour drive away, and I have no car. hahahahaahaa .......... ... .....

also best buy doesn't ship to PO Boxes, those fagz.

oh well.. I'll go to kazaa.. wait, the school network has a firewall..
Old May 6, 2004, 11:37 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by moviemadness
well the problem would be that i'm in western ny, and best buy is about an hour drive away, and I have no car. hahahahaahaa .......... ... .....

also best buy doesn't ship to PO Boxes, those fagz.

oh well.. I'll go to kazaa.. wait, the school network has a firewall..
The link I provided has plenty of places to buy them online.
Old May 6, 2004, 11:41 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah I have the Evo Strikes Back and the other one with the Evo vs. STi... that Mine's Skyline is incredible!! You won't believe how quick that thing can rev through the gears... that thing is a beast
Old May 6, 2004, 11:46 AM
Evolving Member

Definitely worth paying for those best motoring videos. If it costs $20 to watch someone wring the sh*t out of sweet cars then Friends DVDs should cost $-1,000,000
Old May 6, 2004, 11:48 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by eclipsegs2k1
Yeah I have the Evo Strikes Back and the other one with the Evo vs. STi... that Mine's Skyline is incredible!! You won't believe how quick that thing can rev through the gears... that thing is a beast

Yeah, that's what I was talking about! I can't even think about how to describe the speed of that tachometer... I mean it seems like it's broken, it moves so fast! Even those professional race drivers are screaming "this thing is TOO FAST!" Those DVDs are great.
Old May 6, 2004, 04:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I can't find those two DVD's on Kazaa, but I found the Mines Skyline clip and I too was amazed. They call it the ultimate response machine, and it sure as hell lives up to its name .
Old May 6, 2004, 06:05 PM
Evolved Member

it sure does, seeing that got me interested in Mine's parts... too bad they are exspensive and not really all that easy to get. i can't imagine what it's like to drive that car though. I mean it really does look broken, it hits that sweet spot and it just goes sooo fast haha. Oh well, anyone who hasn't seen this needs to go get these DVD's, they are worth the money!!
Old May 6, 2004, 06:13 PM
Evolved Member

yes i also have all of the bm videos.////.........they are great.....they are dubbbed with this faggedy guys voice...it is awesome
Old May 6, 2004, 06:16 PM
Evolved Member

sorry to jack the thread but they use the same voice to dub Iron Chef. lol its funny to hear him on Iron Chef and BM
Old May 6, 2004, 08:38 PM
Evolving Member

I also have those same two dvd's. Its so true....I almost shat myself when I saw that skyline. If you want more evo and skyline footage, best motoring's newest dvd is all about theskyline gtr, and.....it has a special feature on the evo 8 and new sti. 92 min also....sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet