Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

dual 60mm A-Pillar pod with tweeter cutout

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2004, 03:54 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question dual 60mm A-Pillar pod with tweeter cutout

Anyone make this in grey? Ive seen the ones from lancershop.com, but I'd prefer a replacement pod not a cover.
Old Aug 9, 2004, 09:41 PM
Evolving Member

Any ideas? Ill take either a dual or triple gauge pod, but I want to run the Defi bf gauges and they only come in 60mm. If I can't find a suitable a-pillar pod ill get one that goes where the stock radio is, but Id rather have the pillar.
Old Aug 9, 2004, 09:54 PM

made one custom Ill post pics later.
Old Aug 10, 2004, 12:06 AM
Evolved Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by evoego
made one custom Ill post pics later.
evoego, I'm sure you do have a really nice custom made one, but it doesn't really help our situation that you keep taunting us with no follow up. (he promised me pictures a long time ago, and I still haven't received them. he wants $250 plus shipping for it, as well as your factory pillar)
Old Aug 10, 2004, 12:12 AM
Evolved Member

The cover pillar works fine. I have the Autometer one and if you do some minor mod, you can install the cover one without the factory pillar pod.
Old Aug 10, 2004, 10:28 AM

Actually I think the lancershop pod is not a cover but a direct replacement from how the instrustions look. Not sure though. Can tell you tomorrow when it gets to my door.
Old Aug 10, 2004, 10:54 AM

ok

Originally Posted by Thoe99
evoego, I'm sure you do have a really nice custom made one, but it doesn't really help our situation that you keep taunting us with no follow up. (he promised me pictures a long time ago, and I still haven't received them. he wants $250 plus shipping for it, as well as your factory pillar)
Look Man, I seb the pics to someone else with no reply. I cant get the pics to post on here or I would. I just lost my job of 6 yrs for no reason, so I have better things to worry about now. I dont even know if the pics would judtify the quality of these. If you need a reference, contact Craig hardy about these pods and he will vouch for them, or anybody in the ATL area Evo community. AS of now, Im trying to replace the $75000 I just lost which is a much bigger deal than the 250. The whole car may be for sale now. If someone is still interested after this post just pm me and I will see what I can do.thanks.
Old Aug 10, 2004, 08:27 PM
Evolving Member

EVL VIII, If you could verify that I would appreciate it. I really need to get this stuff ordered.
Old Aug 11, 2004, 02:35 AM
Evolved Member

Look Man, I seb the pics to someone else with no reply. I cant get the pics to post on here or I would. I just lost my job of 6 yrs for no reason, so I have better things to worry about now. I dont even know if the pics would judtify the quality of these. If you need a reference, contact Craig hardy about these pods and he will vouch for them, or anybody in the ATL area Evo community. AS of now, Im trying to replace the $75000 I just lost which is a much bigger deal than the 250. The whole car may be for sale now. If someone is still interested after this post just pm me and I will see what I can do.thanks.
I'm merely pointing out the fact that if you are a private seller (no solid reputation) and can't back up your products with more than words, we as consumers have the right to be skeptical, especially if your custom pillar costs 4 times as much as the competition (it may very well be worth it too, but we can't tell). If you go advertise/hype up a product on a public forum, you are hoping to sell it, and I'm sorry, but we as consumers could care less about your personal life.
Old Aug 11, 2004, 08:07 AM

Its out on delivery to the house now so it should be here in the next 2 hours or so. Will let you know then.
Old Aug 11, 2004, 08:51 AM
Evolving Member

Great, what is the exact model you purchased?
Old Aug 11, 2004, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by Thoe99
I'm merely pointing out the fact that if you are a private seller (no solid reputation) and can't back up your products with more than words, we as consumers have the right to be skeptical, especially if your custom pillar costs 4 times as much as the competition (it may very well be worth it too, but we can't tell). If you go advertise/hype up a product on a public forum, you are hoping to sell it, and I'm sorry, but we as consumers could care less about your personal life.
look bro, I sent you pics of the pods yesterday! Have you confirmed this or got back in touch with me , No! I dont want you to care about my personal life, but if what just happened to me happens to you oneday, you will want someone to understand. However, this thread is about some pods so let me know if you got the pics like I ask and we will go from there. Also, anyone else interested let me know and I can send them out. thanks for your time.
Old Aug 11, 2004, 10:43 AM

LancerShop Triple Full A-Pillar Gauge Pod Grey.....

grrr...

and leave it up to UPS to be late.

Last edited by EVL VIII; Aug 11, 2004 at 10:45 AM.
Old Aug 11, 2004, 11:33 AM

Alright UPS finally came. PODS are nice quality though they are covers and not direct A-piller replacements and you will need to cut out the tweeter speaker. Matches pretty nicely with the interior. Here are pics of them side by side and I will throw up pics once I get it installed on the car which I'm going to work on now
Attached Thumbnails dual 60mm A-Pillar pod with tweeter cutout-gauge-piller.jpg   dual 60mm A-Pillar pod with tweeter cutout-gauge-pod-2.jpg  
Old Aug 13, 2004, 10:39 PM
Evolved Member

look bro, I sent you pics of the pods yesterday! Have you confirmed this or got back in touch with me , No! I dont want you to care about my personal life, but if what just happened to me happens to you oneday, you will want someone to understand. However, this thread is about some pods so let me know if you got the pics like I ask and we will go from there. Also, anyone else interested let me know and I can send them out. thanks for your time.
Nope, no pics in my email account.