Notices
Evo How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you're looking for a how-to on something, ask in here.

Anyone else run into this????

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2005, 09:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone else run into this????

Hey everyone,

This is my first post on this particular forum, and I have an issue with my Profec B II. I've done a search in this forum on the Profec B and found many different issues / problems with install issues / issues with programming.....etc etc. Anyways, my question(s) to whom may be able to help is....

Has anyone had a problem with the actual controller being inop right out of the package?

I have spent over an hour and a half with Tom from tech support from Greddy, and we went through every possible step from beginning to end. He even had me reset all existing setttings for my 03 EVO and set them again. The problem is that when the controller is on, it will not send a signal to the valve. So therefor my car will only hold 0.918 psi. The valve is not responding in anyway. We checked EVERYTHING!!!!! We ran a jumper wire directly to the valve unit, and it responded. But the controller will not send a signal to make it hold boost setting.

Has anyone else experienced this first hand, or helped someone with the same issue?

Your input / help would be very appreciated, and or a direction to another thread on this subject. Sorry if this may be a repeat thread

Thanks, Tim
Old Nov 26, 2005, 04:17 PM
Evolving Member

IF you have to jump the controller to get the signal, you have a defective controller. Take it back and get a new one!
Old Nov 26, 2005, 04:27 PM
Evolving Member

i think i have read one post like last week like this i am not sure and i am to lazy to serch