Notices

Competition Clutch! Great Clutches at GREAT prices!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2010, 06:33 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Competition Clutch! Great Clutches at GREAT prices!

Competition makes some great clutch kits for the EVO and I actually used many of them when they first introduced them years ago. I have installed over 20 of their stage 2 kits myself and they have all turned out great. It's just one example of a product that offers good quality for a good price! Check out the options that we have for your EVO

Stage 2 Clutch Kit

This is a GREAT clutch for anyone with some power! I have used these on cars with 400whp and they have really held up. Engagement is EXCELLENT and the pedal pressure is very moderate compared to most other similar kits on the market. If you don't want to go to extreme with a clutch or want to replace the stocker with something to give you room to grow, this is a great kit for you!

Stage 3 Clutch Kit

The stage 3 kit offers the same plate as the stage 2 but with their segmented Kevlar friction surface. When properly broken in, this kit can hold some great power and LAST a long time! The first one I ever installed ran in the same EVO for over 3 years!!! That's with going to the track, fun on the road and daily driving!

Stage 4 Clutch Kit

This is one of my favorite 6 puck kits for the EVO. Competiton did a good job of mating up a good pressure plate with their disc. Their 6 puck is one that I have used in all kinds of builds over the years. I'm talking street cars, drift cars and drag cars. It's one of the most left leg friendly 6 puck kits I have ever used.

Competition Flywheel

I have used this flywheel on installs than any other. It's light weight, steel design is the ideal weight and boy oh boy, i have installed them in cars that have put it to the test! Delivers great performance at a great price, everytime!

Ceramic Twin Disk Kit

The Competition Clutch twin disk kit offers great performance and reliability at a very reasonable price!

Looking for a complete solution? We have Competition Clutch and flywheel packages to save you money and simply the buying process!

I include the clutch kit, flywheel and can even include fluids, clutch lines and bushings! Talk to me about your performance needs and I'll put together the perfect package!

Last edited by SBR INC; Feb 2, 2010 at 07:04 AM.
Old Jan 26, 2010, 09:50 AM
Account Disabled

Don't forget the lines and fluid, folks!

Slowboy Racing has a huge selection of clutch lines, fluids, additives and more!

Our SS Clutch Lines by Goodridge provide quality and value!

We have the best fluids on the market available at a great price! Red Line, Brad Penn, BG, Motul, OEM and MORE!
Old Jan 28, 2010, 09:49 AM
Account Disabled

package deals galore, folks!!!!
Old Jan 29, 2010, 08:54 AM
Account Disabled

It's the last day of the month, it's Friday, the sun is shining and things are great!

Today, it's all about you guys. I don't care what you need, you're getting hooked up!

Clutches - Turbos - Injectors - Rods - Pistons - Exhaust - Flywheels - Tuning Tools - ANYTHING!!!!

Let me know what you need and I'll get you A KILLER PRICE!!!