Notices
Evo 'For Sale' Exterior Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, and other styling components.

DressUpBolts.com Stainless Steel Enigne Bay Kit PRE-RELEASE SALE! Starting at $39.99!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2010, 05:16 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Chris!,

I cant send you a PM I dont know why, so I'll just post it in here.

How come on your for-sale thread the price for the Engine Bay Kit Retail: $89.99

And for the Engine Kit Retail: $49.99

Is the purple color the same price?

Thanks!

[quote=Fortune-Auto]Jim

Sorry I was out of the office after lunch today. I am back now finishing up some work... haha

Are you looking for just the Engine Kit or the Engine Bay Kit as well?

Either way, here is the info on each:

The Limited Edition Black Engine Bay Kit is $199.99 and the Engine Kit is $89.99. Delivery time will be 1-2 weeks. Shipping is $8.00

If you would like a standard color (BLUE, GOLD, PURPLE, POLISHED, or Stainless Steel) They are in stock and ready to ship the price for EVOM members on standard colors are as follows $179.99 for the Engine Bay Kit and $79.99 for the Engine Kit. Shipping is $8.00. Let me know which kits you would like to order and I'll send you a total and payment instructions.

If you would rather us send you a paypal invoice, we can do that as well. Just let me know which kits you would like!

Here is what is included in each kit:

Engine Bay Kit:

Engine Kit:

Let me know if you have any other questions, if you would like to place an order let me know which kits/color you would like and I'll get you payment details.

Thanks,

-Chris